Really Michigan you put a Muslim in office

HSFBfan

48 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Than wouldn't I like israel if that was true? 

It completely depends on what the country brings and my interests. 

If I'm gonna go somewhere it has to have some sort of historical relevance. D-Day beaches would be awesome in France. Coliseum in Rome. Etc etc 

Have you been to Saratoga and Ticonderoga battlefields since you’re in NY?

Gettysburg is also a good trip if you like military history.

19 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Have you been to Saratoga and Ticonderoga battlefields since you’re in NY?

Gettysburg is also a good trip if you like military history.

Loved Gettysburg.  Been to saratoga. Haven't been to fort ticonderoga. Also have to get to antietam. I'm a very big military history guy. 

My biggest bucket list is to go to Aushwitz in Poland. As a lover of history it's just one of those places you to have to see. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Wife has been there twice and said the same thing.  Amazing atmosphere.

Though HSFBFan probably wouldn’t get much football on Saturday there.  At least not the American kind.

And I cant go anywhere that doesnt have football on Saturday. And later in the year when college football is on tuesday Wednesday Thursday friday and Saturday 

On 8/8/2018 at 6:30 PM, HSFBfan said:

I guess 9/11 has been forgotten huh?

About as much as I have forgotten 16th St. Baptist Church, Black Tulsa, Slocum, Rosewood, Bull Connor, Edmund Pettis Bridge, OKC Federal building, ATL Olympics numerous abortion bombings.  See if you can figure that all out.  

On 8/8/2018 at 7:03 PM, World Citizen said:

I guess Not.  You should read about it before you form such a strong opinion.  Imo

Do You know anything about Christianity?  

Judaism?  

They think Christianity is a religion of peace.  While the Spanish were cutting the feet off and burning Indians to convert them. The British brutalizing 25% of the 🌎.  Christians wiped out a race called Tasmanians and tried to exterminate Jews and Eugenics were and is a European Christian creation.   Brutalizing Black and Brown people into accepting their warped view of Yeshua.  Still got us eating forbidden land rats (SWINE) to this day especially in the South. They are a silly bunch.  Yeshua gonna have a big shock upon his return.. He damn sure was not some stringy haired swine eating European.  

• Like 1