Folsom vs. De La Salle (500th topic)

BraceFace69

11 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Are you high Blue?

I do agree that Ngata is very good but alot of his big games have been against weak opponents. Helix was able to slow down both him and his bro. DLS  was and is much better than Helix. Regarding DLS RB's K.R. was a 3 yr starter so he was the featured back and King was a sr. so he got his share of carries. Garrett will follow in the footsteps of K.R. and Custer etc. as the next good back to come out of DLS. And with Hale being a passing threat it's going to keep Folsom's D. honest. So the DLS RB's will be able to do their thing. DLS will not load the box against pass happy Folsom but the Spartans front 7 is very stout and will put pressure on Bennett and the the Ngata bros. keeping them in check.     

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

I do agree that Ngata is very good but alot of his big games have been against weak opponents. Helix was able to slow down both him and his bro.

You agree he is very good? Like Clemson good? I am so sure Clemson said- "man you are decent but you haven't played anyone, so no scholarship for you!"

And with Hale being a passing threat it's going to keep Folsom's D. honest.

Is this a joke? The same #90 I saw on tape take a sack and fumble, in his first series, against MDs 4th string? Nice spin.

DLS will not load the box against pass happy Folsom but the Spartans front 7 is very stout and will put pressure on Bennett and the the Ngata bros. keeping them in check.     

Pass happy Folsom? They're RBs are better than DLSs! They also catch a ton out of the backfield. They're attack is extremely balanced, contrary to popular belief.

You aren't keeping anyone in check.

Folsom by 17.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You just took a 2014 GIF and thought it was from a 2018 player.

Talk about lost.

If you have to post a 2014 GIF when you are talking about this year's defense then I guess Folsom is in more trouble than I thought.

btw, how are slopes in Georgia?skiing.jpg.b7763df8421a6e29d5d50d0cc3157229.jpg   

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

If we use this logic then Folsom has the edge in CB and S since DLS will throw the ball 9% of the time. 

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS may not score 17.

giphy.gif

Awesome. You show footage of:

1) Folsom playing a bad team.

2) RB on said bad team completely misses his chip on the DE

3) DE goes unabated to the QB of said bad team

...and this is supposed to be impressive9_9  You're right, how can DLS score 17 whole points against the juggernaught that is the Folsom defense...that gave up 456 yards rushing to Oakridge and 42 points to Helix. Gonna be ugly for Folsom.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1DayPGA said:

If you have to post a 2014 GIF when you are talking about this year's defense then I guess Folsom is in more trouble than I thought.

btw, how are slopes in Georgia?skiing.jpg.b7763df8421a6e29d5d50d0cc3157229.jpg   

What's even better is that I knowingly posted that GIF knowing you clown DLS fans wouldn't even notice the difference. I was spot on.

I think you may need to take a computer course.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Awesome. You show footage of:

1) Folsom playing a bad team.

2) RB on said bad team completely misses his chip on the DE

3) DE goes unabated to the QB of said bad team

...and this is supposed to be impressive9_9  You're right, how can DLS score 17 whole points against the juggernaught that is the Folsom defense...that gave up 456 yards rushing to Oakridge and 42 points to Helix. Gonna be ugly for Folsom.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are ALL idiots. Caught with your pants down. That GIF is from a player currently at Boise State. Played at Folsom in 2014.

You didn't even notice LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dumber than rocks!

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are ALL idiots. Caught with your pants down. That GIF is from a player currently at Boise State. Played at Folsom in 2014.

You didn't even notice LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dumber than rocks!

Ok. The GIF doesn't change the fact that DE from Folsom got a free play from bad execution from a bad team. Your parents must be proud.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Ok. The GIF doesn't change the fact that DE from Folsom got a free play from bad execution from a bad team. Your parents must be proud.

Your parents must be equally as proud in your computer recognition skills. Most DLS posters seem computer illiterate.

8 days until you go cry in your safe space with the libs!

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I’d give DLS the advantage everywhere except QB and wide receiver. And we’ll call it a split at RB. But D. Ngata’s not going to be a huge factor when it’s all said and done. Folsom passes 68% of the time and DLS will make sure Folsom becomes one-domensional. And as you all will soon see, the QB gap isnt that wide considering the respective styles of each. 

...and I must seriously object that the OLs are a split. 4-5 starters for DLS will be playing Saturdays. This is extremely bad news for the Folsom DL and LBs.

I think of the RB Ngata as a smaller version of Najee Harris from Antioch.  He is obviously not Najee, but when Antioch played DLS, he was able to get his yards but never hurt DLS as much as we know he is capable of doing, since the DLS defense was able to scheme and slow him down some.  To say Ngata will do nothing, is kind of off.  He will get his yards, but he will be able to wreak havoc, like he has against lesser competition.  The kat is good, but will not be able to dominate.  Of course this is just my opinion.  For all I know dude could have a career game and beat DLS all by himself.

• Like 1