Folsom vs. De La Salle (500th topic)

BraceFace69

50 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

I do agree that Ngata is very good but alot of his big games have been against weak opponents. Helix was able to slow down both him and his bro. DLS  was and is much better than Helix. Regarding DLS RB's K.R. was a 3 yr starter so he was the featured back and King was a sr. so he got his share of carries. Garrett will follow in the footsteps of K.R. and Custer etc. as the next good back to come out of DLS. And with Hale being a passing threat it's going to keep Folsom's D. honest. So the DLS RB's will be able to do their thing. DLS will not load the box against pass happy Folsom but the Spartans front 7 is very stout and will put pressure on Bennett and the the Ngata bros. keeping them in check.     

Dude, he had an offer from Alabama as a sophmore. Stop it already. He's one of the best athletes in the whole state. There's no way you can twist this. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

What's even better is that I knowingly posted that GIF knowing you clown DLS fans wouldn't even notice the difference. I was spot on.

I think you may need to take a computer course.

giphy.gif

Lol how in the eff would anybody be able to tell that gif was 4 years old? Who's Sam Whitey?

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

Dude, he had an offer from Alabama as a sophmore. Stop it already. He's one of the best athletes in the whole state. There's no way you can twist this. 

Alabama

Clemson

Michigan

Ohio State

You get the picture......................................................................................

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I think of the RB Ngata as a smaller version of Najee Harris from Antioch.  He is obviously not Najee, but when Antioch played DLS, he was able to get his yards but never hurt DLS as much as we know he is capable of doing, since the DLS defense was able to scheme and slow him down some.  To say Ngata will do nothing, is kind of off.  He will get his yards, but he will be able to wreak havoc, like he has against lesser competition.  The kat is good, but will not be able to dominate.  Of course this is just my opinion.  For all I know dude could have a career game and beat DLS all by himself.

Ngata will be the best true RB on the field. But I disagree with your Harris comparison. But Is see what you're saying. that said, the DLS front 7 will ensure that he doesn't go off. He'll get his yards as you said, but he won't get 100. I predict by mid 3rd quarter it'll be 80-90% passing for Folsom. But you're right also that he could go off.

...but honestly AP, I'd be surprised if this game is within two scores.

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Colleges give offers to 12 yrs old. I'm not saying that Ngata isn't very good. When I watched him against Helix they kept him in check. Same thing when I watched Najee Harris against DLS. He was the #1 RB in the country and DLS kept him in check. If Ngata runs wild on this DLS defense then my hat is off to him.   

5 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Colleges give offers to 12 yrs old. I'm not saying that Ngata isn't very good. When I watched him against Helix they kept him in check. Same thing when I watched Najee Harris against DLS. He was the #1 RB in the country and DLS kept him in check. If Ngata runs wild on this DLS defense then my hat is off to him.   

I don't think he's going to do to DLS what he does to the likes of Oak Ridge but DLS guy is saying DLS has advantage in RB when that's laughable. It's not even close. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Colleges give offers to 12 yrs old. I'm not saying that Ngata isn't very good. When I watched him against Helix they kept him in check.

Are you aware that he was covered by a top 5 corner in the country the entire game? DLS doesn't have close to this and Ngata is bigger and stronger than ever this year.

Dude is going to START at Clemson, yet DLS corners are going to shut him down? The same corners going to SJSU? Laughable.

Or did you not watch like the other typical clowns on here?

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ngata will be the best true RB on the field. But I disagree with your Harris comparison. But Is see what you're saying. that said, the DLS front 7 will ensure that he doesn't go off. He'll get his yards as you said, but he won't get 100. I predict by mid 3rd quarter it'll be 80-90% passing for Folsom. But you're right also that he could go off.

...but honestly AP, I'd be surprised if this game is within two scores.

Every fiber in my body tells me, that logically based on the match ups along the line, favors DLS so much, that it will be a blowout type game. But, stranger things have happened before.  

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Every fiber in my body tells me, that logically based on the match ups along the line, favors DLS so much, that it will be a blowout type game. But, stranger things have happened before.  

You haven't seen Folsom's line or even DLSs. The first scrimmage hasn't even happened. What are you basing this off of? 2013?

9 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Are you aware that he was covered by a top 5 corner in the country the entire game? DLS doesn't have close to this and Ngata is bigger and stronger than ever this year.

Dude is going to START at Clemson, yet DLS corners are going to shut him down? The same corners going to SJSU? Laughable.

We're talking about D Ngata... 

Just now, BraceFace69 said:

We’ve never had top tier athletes though. The brotherhood makes us good

First of all- "we've" does not apply. You are not there anymore. Brand new team.

Spare me the brotherhood stuff. This team beat nobody that was exponentially better than Folsom last year, and Folsom was all juniors.

Folsom by 17.

12 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

We're talking about D Ngata... 

Humble I'm sorry you have to endure this. As usual FPB has no clue what's going on. He's like the guy you get partnered up with on the golf course who brags that he is really good but turns out to be a hack and after awhile your back starts to get sore from carrying him.