Folsom vs. De La Salle (500th topic)

BraceFace69

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Interesting take since the last 2 Folsom matchups are brought up EVERY time this game has been mentioned. Before and after.

Tool.

If you are not man enough to call someone a name to their face then maybe you should not call them a name.

43 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I don't think he's going to do to DLS what he does to the likes of Oak Ridge but DLS guy is saying DLS has advantage in RB when that's laughable. It's not even close. 

I respect your opinion and I agree that Ngata is the best RB on the field but I think what someone else was trying to point  out is DLS has  several (3) good backs that combined will help level out the running game. 

19 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Are you aware that he was covered by a top 5 corner in the country the entire game? DLS doesn't have close to this and Ngata is bigger and stronger than ever this year.

Dude is going to START at Clemson, yet DLS corners are going to shut him down? The same corners going to SJSU? Laughable.

Or did you not watch like the other typical clowns on here?

Humble I'm sorry you have to endure this. As usual FPB has no clue what's going on. He's like the guy you get partnered up with on the golf course who brags that he is really good but turns out to be a hack and after awhile your back starts to get sore from carrying him.  

I love it when that happens. LOL

18 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Humble I'm sorry you have to endure this. As usual FPB has no clue what's going on. He's like the guy you get partnered up with on the golf course who brags that he is really good but turns out to be a hack and after awhile your back starts to get sore from carrying him.  

It's a full-time job that's for sure. And boy oh boy does he get HEAVY.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1DayPGA said:

I respect your opinion and I agree that Ngata is the best RB on the field but I think what someone else was trying to point  out is DLS has  several (3) good backs that combined will help level out the running game. 

Yeah I think that was their point but Folsom's backup is expected to be quite good. Recently transferred from IMG and there's a lot of lowkey buzz around him. If they didn't already have Daniyel there would be a lot more talk about him. 

14 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Come find me next Friday. I will be there.

So you're saying If I find you at the game you're man enough to say it to my face. That's good, you can PM me on Friday and let me know where you're going to be at.

17 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

If you are not man enough to call someone a name to their face then maybe you should not call them a name.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

So you're saying If I find you at the game you're man enough to say it to my face. That's good, you can PM me on Friday and let me know where you're going to be at.

I will yell it at your face if you'd like.

I will be there and I will let you know what I am wearing. Feel free to come see me anytime.

I hope it's before you guys lose and you run out of there with your tail between your legs.

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I will yell it at your face if you'd like.

I will be there and I will let you know what I am wearing. Feel free to come see me anytime.

I hope it's before you guys lose and you run out of there with your tail between your legs.

Yes, I would like you to yell it to my face and no I won't be running out of there. You can PM Friday and I will definitely find you. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Really looking forward to this game.  Hope to see and meet all you guys that are going.  I'll be the guy with the smile on my face and looking super cool like the fonz.  

We should all meet up before and have a beer.  I know some of us will but the more the merrier.  

Letterman jacket crew!