Folsom vs. De La Salle (500th topic)

BraceFace69

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Why would I not show? I will be at the game well before you. 

Didn't t say you wouldn't show. I said that I hope that you do show. You lie so often I don't know what to believe from you. And I always forget that you're the Folsom scorekeeper. Show your face to US before the game.... And then pick up your cash after the game. All the guys here see the deal.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Didn't t say you wouldn't show. I said that I hope that you do show. You lie so often I don't know what to believe from you. And I always forget that you're the Folsom scorekeeper. Show your face to US before the game.... And then pick up your cash after the game. All the guys here see the deal.

Scorekeeper? That's so 80s! I don't know who came up with that, but you're wayyyyyy off!!!!

But I will be there though to see you creepers. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Compared to these guys, he just might be. He's going to look great lining up next to these guys, and having To oto o carrying the rock at 220# down hill on those Folsom LBs and safeties. It's gonna be a long night for Folsom.

DjzAbZSUUAUH85_.jpg

Yawn........................................... our lines are pretty much just as big and we have MORE TALENT across the board.

Folsom by 17. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Yawn........................................... our lines are pretty much just as big and we have MORE TALENT across the board.

Folsom by 17. 

Your lines will be almost as big, but not nearly as tough, experienced, and disciplined. Are the Ngata brothers and Badger going to block/tackle these guys? Just curious.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Good luck in the Helix bowl this year. 

I'm glad you're finally acknowledging that Helix is pretty much average at best, and you guys barely beat them. DLS is going to destroy your team. And a lot of it, as it turns out, will be because of people like you. The irony xD

Just now, Blueliner said:

I'm glad you're finally acknowledging that Helix is pretty much average at best, and you guys barely beat them. DLS is going to destroy your team. And a lot of it, as it turns out, will be because of people like you. The irony xD

The Central scored told me all I needed to know. And we were all juniors. 

You are done next friday. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lol are all those players from DLS from Concord!? Too'too is from Sac!! LMFAOOOO 

Jonah learned it all at Folsom. He was recruited from Folsom. 

It feels good. 

It's not going to "feel good" at about 10pm on 8/17. But the good news is that if you actually show your face, you'll be 100.00 richer!