Where did the SF thread go?

paladin4ever

Usually it's almost always something that a conservative or right of center person has posted or supports.Ā 

Free speech is only allowed for people who hate Donald Trump, and think America is a country of white supremacy, bigotry, homophobia and xenophobia.Ā 

Basically it's reserved for the most mentally unstable people in the world. Lol

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Free speeach doesn't apply to private company platforms such as this is other social media.Ā 

If what you are spreading is hatred, bigotry, and fake news, it has no place on public platforms.Ā 

You shouldnā€™t talk about Folsom any longer because they are worse than CNN when comparing fake news as we will see again in a week.Ā 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Free speeach doesn't apply to private company platforms such as this is other social media.Ā 

If what you are spreading is hatred, bigotry, and fake news, it has no place on public platforms.Ā 

Did you just copy and paste that from some excuse big tech gave to censor Alex Jones?Ā 

10 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What was being said that made it come down? Someone hurt Hawgs feelings again?Ā 

I posted a link to an article that spoke about the SF city government receiving 1,900 calls per month about homelessĀ crapping in the streets. I guess that was insulting to the homeless.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, paladin4ever said:

I posted a link to an article that spoke about the SF city government receiving 1,900 calls per month about homelessĀ crapping in the streets. I guess that was insulting to the homeless.

The same topic has been covered over 10 times on this forum.

Continuing to push the same lame right wing agenda just gets old. Push something new. Ā 

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

A SF newspaper is getting about 78 calls a day about the "feces" in the Streets and SF has banned plastic straws yet give out needles for their junkies...Also, a medical convention was cancelled because it has turned into a virtual cesspool......All Democrat and Liberal policies...

Literally straight off of Fox News.

Come up with something new.

Go to Opa-Locka Florida and get back to me lol