Narbonne:Dog days of summer

Ararar

17 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Nolebull813 thr didd above claims to be a socalguy yet is obsessed with norcal football. Total tool.

I feel Folsom wouldn't have scheduled DLS if they didn't feel confident in winning. 

Now in my honest opinion, I'm taking the safe route and choosing DLS based on them matching up better with Folsom type teams. 

DLS wins by 17. Lol 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I feel Folsom wouldn't have scheduled DLS if they didn't feel confident in winning. 

Now in my honest opinion, I'm taking the safe route and choosing DLS based on them matching up better with Folsom type teams. 

DLS wins by 17. Lol 

All BS aside. Folsom does look pretty loaded this year. I wouldn’t mind seeing them win just to end the streak. Don’t see their line holding up against DLS however. Only way DLS loses is their qb-rb’s have fumbling issues. 

This is an exciting game for NorCal fans and should be for all hs fb fans. WILL THE STREAK END? 

47 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

All BS aside. Folsom does look pretty loaded this year. I wouldn’t mind seeing them win just to end the streak. Don’t see their line holding up against DLS however. Only way DLS loses is their qb-rb’s have fumbling issues. 

This is an exciting game for NorCal fans and should be for all hs fb fans. WILL THE STREAK END? 

Roat the block Mohawk goof FPB has everyone hating Folsom. Lmao, total flake and fraud he is. Complete moron.

Folsom lower tier team in the real world!

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Roat the block Mohawk goof FPB has everyone hating Folsom. Lmao, total flake and fraud he is. Complete moron.

Folsom lower tier team in the real world!

LMFAO! Sammy are you that retarded that you cant even disguise you're rehtroic better!? 

Lol if you're going to call out some dudes random name, at least use the ENTIRE FULL NAME along with ALL links to all social media you have also crept on. I encourage you. Post links. 

I am sure whoever this person is will truly appreciate it. 

Let's see it Sammy boy! I own u! And Folsom makes Servite look like the JV AnaCrime team it is lol

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO! Sammy are you that retarded that you cant even disguise you're rehtroic better!? 

Lol if you're going to call out some dudes random name, at least use the ENTIRE FULL NAME along with ALL links to all social media you have also crept on. I encourage you. Post links. 

I am sure whoever this person is will truly appreciate it. 

Let's see it Sammy boy! I own u! And Folsom makes Servite look like the JV AnaCrime team it is lol

Why would I use full name? You know who you are. Lol Moron!

servite would wipe the floor with low tier Folsom.

lmao Folsom is Trash

1 minute ago, Bestcoast said:

Why would I use full name? You know who you are. Lol Moron!

servite would wipe the floor with low tier Folsom.

lmao Folsom is Trash

Sammy boy featured below! Lol with all his names. What a turd.

Folsom owns you! Servite is irrelevant and you csnt handle it. Look at all the Folsom threads! You are losing your shit.

What a loser! Hahahahahaha

20180810_193157.jpg

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sammy boy featured below! Lol with all his names. What a turd.

Folsom owns you! Servite is irrelevant and you csnt handle it. Look at all the Folsom threads! You are losing your shit.

What a loser! Hahahahahaha

20180810_193157.jpg

Folsom is afraid of Servite and for good reason. Folsom most overrated team is US HSFB history Lmao

Servite would own bottom tier Folsom Lol 

7 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Folsom is afraid of Servite and for good reason. Folsom most overrated team is US HSFB history Lmao

Servite would own bottom tier Folsom Lol 

If Folsom is bottom tier, Servite is a junior high team!

What a loser! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude didn't even have the nuts to called out this random dudes full name and link us to all the other social media hes been creepin!

Post it all! Prove your not a big puss!!!

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

If Folsom is bottom tier, Servite is a junior high team!

What a loser! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude didn't even have the nuts to called out this random dudes full name and link us to all the other social media hes been creepin!

Post it all! Prove your not a big puss!!!

You know your name clown lmao. Geez what a fool you are. Complete Bozo! 

Folsom sucks!!!!!