Miller Grove vs Colquitt (Scrimmage)

Rufus69

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Sounds like the offense is playing like absolute garbage. Luckily we aren't going into the Mac game without a tune up.

Look pretty shaky man. Not gonna lie. 

Great field position is the way we scored. 

Maybe the butterflies are gone now though. 

Looked like they got a bit of a rythm at the end of that drive handing off to Leggett.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Look pretty shaky man. Not gonna lie. 

Great field position is the way we scored. 

Maybe the butterflies are gone now though. 

Looked like they got a bit of a rythm at the end of that drive handing off to Leggett.

We know what the two backs can do. Harden needs to get the passing game going because that is going to make or break us.

It's going to do us any good to run up and down the field with Leggett and Edwards. We can beat this team by 6 TDs by letting those two get every touch. Lol

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Learned that we lost our semi-tractor trailer rigs this season. Both the band and football team. Gotta go back to pulling two trailers like the old days. 

:(

Heard from a birdie a couple weeks ago that they told the band they couldn’t haul them anymore, band asked about the team and it was decided they wouldn’t do either 

• Like 1

Just now, ron169 said:

Heard from a birdie a couple weeks ago that they told the band they couldn’t haul them anymore, band asked absolutely it the team and it was decided they wouldn’t do either 

Leave it to the band geeks. Lol

I would've told them hell yeah we are hauling the football team because they don't suck.

Sorry not sorry.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm interested to see if Zane gets any looks in the varsity portion of the scrimmage.

From the looks of it. Harden needs all the reps he can get before next week though.

I think they've moved Marvion in as the solid number 2.

Zane back to JV for some more work is what I'm hearing. Not quite ready for the bigs just yet