New Jersey 17 Georgia 0🤗

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You better hope. If not, the next few years on here will be hell for you. 

I have absolutely no confidence in BC at all but it is an intriguing matchup 

well Rabs Banned and he would be the only one to get under my skin

but let me tell u if AHP wins

byeeeeeee

i won’t show my face

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I have absolutely no confidence in BC at all but it is an intriguing matchup 

well Rabs Banned and he would be the only one to get under my skin

but let me tell u if AHP wins

byeeeeeee

i won’t show my face

Dude ahp has an advantage in that game and for the most part NJ does not do well against Florida. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Disagree. SJR blew out DFB last season. Only FL losses are to MC and AHP (DBP) if you don't include IMG as a FL school. And a slew of quality wins. NJ is 11-9 all-time vs FL. 

DFB was horrible and so was that other team SJR played NSB. Both were horrific. You dont count bergen losing to plant??? 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You claimed that NJ doesn't do well vs FL. NJ beat STA 2x and has winning record overall. I believe your claim is incorrect. That's all. And thx for the Plant reminder. 

Well DBP has beaten STA 2x. And it was fun both times esp at west point. 11-9 ok yes is a winning record but it's not like they are dominating. Wasnt the DBP manatee game close?? 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Dude I was there. Were u at the game? I sat next to @GardenStateBaller. Dfb did absolutely nothing against sjr

I stopped going in 2014 .. I got life priorities... it’s not like the games are in my backyard so I can’t afford to give up the whole  day  to watch a game ,,   And I suffer from bad anxiety and every time we lose a game I go into depression mode but it’s way worse when I’m there at the actual game

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I stopped going in 2014 .. I got life priorities... it’s not like the games are in my backyard so I can’t afford to give up the whole  day  to watch a game ,,   And I suffer from bad anxiety and every time we lose a game I go into depression mode but it’s way worse when I’m there at the actual game

Dude come on I suffer from anxiety and depression daily so please be careful throwing those 2 words around. I thought u were close to montvale.