De La Salle's best player Henry Too'to in walking boot

FolsomPrisonBlues

53 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Henry Too'to from Sacramento is currently in a walking boot. Word on the street is he is questionable at best for Friday night. Even if he plays will he be 100 percent?

Get your bets in folks!

Folsom by 17!

Having seen DLS before many times and Folsom last season (vs Sacramento HS) , give me DLS by 17+.   I really do think Folsom will struggle in the trenches.  

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lol so one game of Folsom that was close and many by DLS is the basis?

Good luck. Folsom by 17. 

I wasn't focused on just the score, I was looking at the OL/DL.

DLS has about 4-5 that are rated in calpreps on their OL/DL, Folsom had 1.   That will be the difference IMO.  

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

And To oto o, although in a walking boot, will play on Friday. Quit lying about this “questionable” shit. NOBODY has said he’s questionable. And before you go babbling nonsense, I know for a fact he’s probable. 

Sorry. Your dream is not going to come true. 

Even so- in a boot 7 days away from playing a prolific team? And he will be 100 percent?

Doubtful.

And yes, I hear he is extremely questionable. The kid from Sacramento may not play. Quit spreading garbage. 

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Even so- in a boot 7 days away from playing a prolific team? And he will be 100 percent?

Doubtful.

And yes, I hear he is extremely questionable. The kid from Sacramento may not play. Quit spreading garbage. 

I spoke to his family. He’s playing. Your pipe dream is over. Actually, it’s BEEN over.

.... even if he’s limited, DLS will be fine.😎