De La Salle's best player Henry Too'to in walking boot

FolsomPrisonBlues

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO!

I cant wait for the excuse train to be rolling in after you lose on Friday night. 

Folsom will wear the crown and you will just be another Norcal team competing for the Helix bowl. 

Enjoy. 

Serious question. What will you do after DLS wins? I realize that there’s no way Folsom loses this game, but humor me. What will you do if they lose? Be a man for once and answer the a question straight up.

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Serious question. What will you do after DLS wins? I realize that there’s no way Folsom loses this game, but humor me. What will you do if they lose? Be a man for once and answer the a question straight up.

They wont lose. 

But if they do, they do. I wont meltdown like you and @Sammyswordsman and all of his other names. Such losers. 

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Why wouldn't I!? I will be here to be firing off heat rounds all Friday night. 

Why? Because you’re a dweeb. You asked. This weird satisfaction that you get from trolling is just ....pathetic. And sad. 

And I’ll save this one Incase you ever try to come back.

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He makes nearly everyone here a DLS fan. Quite a feat - he should be proud.

He’s got no skin in the game. He’s hedging his bet and praying that if somehow Folsom can just win this game, he’ll get to be king shit around here prancing around like a dog show contestant. If they lose, he slips away quietly. Win win for him. Guy’s a loser of epic proportion.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

He’s got no skin in the game. He’s hedging his bet and praying that if somehow Folsom can just win this game, he’ll get to be king shit around here prancing around like a dog show contestant. If they lose, he slips away quietly. Win win for him. Guy’s a loser of epic proportion.

He won’t slip away because he doesn’t care what kind of attention he gets just as long as he gets it.If Everyone put him on ignore he would leave. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

First offensive series for DLS  will tell the tale in this game. If DLS starts off pushing them around along the LOS, Folsom will see a similar fate as the last two times. If not, Folsom will win.

I guarantee you 1 thing.

Folsom is NOT going to win.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Fear the boot. 

Folsom by 17!