De La Salle's best player Henry Too'to in walking boot

FolsomPrisonBlues

The only meltdown will be from Blockhead! He’s been saying “Folsom by 17” for so long, he’ll literally go insane if they win. You think he’s a tool now, can’t imagine how bad he’ll be if Folsom does win. Me, I’ll say good game Folsom and move on the the next DLS game. I personally think the game is a Pickem. Evenly matched but have different strengths. I do think DLS OL/DL play is the key. If they’re on, it’ll be bad for Folsom. Also, I think I finally figured out what Blockheads affiliation with Folsom is, he’s the team FLUFFER!! 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

The only meltdown will be from Blockhead! He’s been saying “Folsom by 17” for so long, he’ll literally go insane if they win. You think he’s a tool now, can’t imagine how bad he’ll be if Folsom does win. Me, I’ll say good game Folsom and move on the the next DLS game. I personally think the game is a Pickem. Evenly matched but have different strengths. I do think DLS OL/DL play is the key. If they’re on, it’ll be bad for Folsom. Also, I think I finally figured out what Blockheads affiliation with Folsom is, he’s the team FLUFFER!! 

My reaction to the win next Friday night will be NOTHING to match the reaction from the DLS posters.

Full meltdown mode is upon us. There are a handful of posters that have their entire forum reputations riding on one game. All the shit they've peddled for sometimes years, comes down to this night. A lot of nervous nellies out there!

And fluffer? Sorry, that must be an all boys school thing. Winning!

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

My reaction to the win next Friday night will be NOTHING to match the reaction from the DLS posters.

Full meltdown mode is upon us. There are a handful of posters that have their entire forum reputations riding on one game. All the shit they've peddled for sometimes years, comes down to this night. A lot of nervous nellies out there!

And fluffer? Sorry, that must be an all boys school thing. Winning!

It’s funny how you just make shit up. The ONLY clown pushing this delusional narrative is.....wait for it....you.

🤡🤡🤡🤡

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Dude is directing his own little animated  movie between his ears. Sad, but true. 🤣

28 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Block, Are we still on foe you showing your face for that hundy? It’s burning a hole in my pocket. 

In addition, let’s add an additional $200.00 bet on the game. Straight up on the points. 

You up for it? C’mon this is a no brainer....easy money. Folsom by 17 remember? 

I would feel bad taking money from someone living paycheck to paycheck and spending his little spending money on DLS season tix. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I would feel bad taking money from someone living paycheck to paycheck and spending his little spending money on DLS season tix. 

Haha. Figured as much. Everyone knows you won’t take the bet, nor show you face. Keep hiding in the scorkeeeper booth.  This proves that you’re a loser who’s FOS. The clown of the boards.🤡.....dance clown. 

11 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So you’re not showing your fave either? C’mon, we are very much looking forward to meeting you....especially after the game so you can collect your hundy. 

Ill wait.....

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Haha. Figured as much. Everyone knows you won’t take the bet, nor show you face. Keep hiding in the scorkeeeper booth.  This proves that you’re a loser who’s FOS. The clown of the boards.🤡.....dance clown. 

The visiting side at DLS has a score keeping both?

How futuristic of them. 

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

So you’re not showing your fave either? C’mon, we are very much looking forward to meeting you....especially after the game so you can collect your hundy. 

Ill wait.....

Showing my face? I will be on the visitors side the entire game. I have already told everyone I would let them know EXACTLY what I am wearing like I do for nearly every game. So far, not one person has come up to me, instead electing to just troll online.

Losers. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Showing my face? I will be on the visitors side the entire game. I have already told everyone I would let them know EXACTLY what I am wearing like I do for nearly every game. So far, not one person has come up to me, instead electing to just troll online.

Losers. 

No asshat. You meet us at designated time at a designated location. Not one person trusts you to hold your word on anything. Agreed?

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL what is this? A neutral craigslist pick up location?

You clowns are so weird and paranoid. 

Ok. This will be the last time I ask.

Do you plan to man up, own your bullshit persona and your words, and show up at pre-designated time and spot at the DLS - Folsom game next week, and show your face to the rest of us and collect your 100.00 bucks?

If you’re to much of a smelly, hairy box to not meet your PG brothers that you’ve been insulting for 6 months, I get it. You definitely bit off more than you can chew. But just be a man and say so now. I’ll forget about it, and move on. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Ok. This will be the last time I ask.

Do you plan to man up, own your bullshit persona and your words, and show up at pre-designated time and spot at the DLS - Folsom game next week, and show your face to the rest of us and collect your 100.00 bucks?

If you’re to much of a smelly, hairy box to not meet your PG brothers that you’ve been insulting for 6 months, I get it. You definitely bit off more than you can chew. But just be a man and say so now. I’ll forget about it, and move on. 

I told you many times I would be there had zero issue with meeting any of you. In fact, I think it will be fun.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised.