Folsom/DLS REAL predictions

FolsomPrisonBlues

Who wins Folsom vs. De La Salle  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Folsom vs. De La Salle

• Folsom (2018 1AA State Champions)
    • De La Salle (2018 Open Division Runner-up)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2018 at 08:00 PM

The game is less than a week away. I know this has caused anxiety for many of you, but also excitement for many others.

Calpreps has this as a blowout for Folsom on a neutral field. The game is obviously not on a neutral field, and that will play a factor. 

De La Salle just installed new turf (Welcome to 2018). Folsom is a turf team...something to factor in with Folsom speed at the skill positions.

You already know my prediction! Go Bulldogs!

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The game is less than a week away. I know this has caused anxiety for many of you, but also excitement for many others.

Calpreps has this as a blowout for Folsom on a neutral field. The game is obviously not on a neutral field, and that will play a factor. 

De La Salle just installed new turf (Welcome to 2018). Folsom is a turf team...something to factor in with Folsom speed at the skill positions.

Capture.PNG

Hanging your rep on CalPreps this early will get you the hangman’s noose. 

DLS over Folsom. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Capture.PNG

My  prediction is Folsom Has Never been on an airplane ✈️ to play tough competition and DLS is used to Playing tuff teams unlike Folsom who schedules teams that don’t have a Pulse

thats why they constantly go 16-0

DLS wins by at least 20

19 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Capture.PNG

Yet another thread

louie.gif

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yet anotherr thread

louie.gif

Was thinking the same thing... ffs... theres more threads about these 2 teams than any other subject matter combined.

DLS 45, Folsom 30. ... (or 42-27... itll be 2 TDs+)

DLS' experience in big games vs big time teams far, far, far outweighs anything Folsom brings to the table. Their biggest game in recently memory was vs Helix... while DLS was playing St. John's, Bishop Gorman, and Mater Dei...

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Private > Public. All day long. 

DLS graduates 99.9 % of their students and sends 99.9 of their students to 2 year and 4 year university’s...   and sends 88% to 4 year universities 

while their  little brother in Folsom only graduates 🎓 %81 from high school .. that’s not including sending them to college 

throw in the    Folsoms population is mostly Asians and Bam 💥 

DLS by 20

D2061784-29AB-4CD2-AEB5-A11F0AA922A5.png

19 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

DLS graduates 99.9 % of their students and sends 99.9 of their students to 2 year and 4 year university’s...   and sends 88% to 4 year universities 

while their  little brother in Folsom only graduates 🎓 %81 from high school .. that’s not including sending them to college 

throw in the    Folsoms population is mostly Asians and Bam 💥 

DLS by 20

D2061784-29AB-4CD2-AEB5-A11F0AA922A5.png

LMFAOOOO did you just compare a single high school to an entire school district!?????????

LMFAO what an idiot!!!!

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lol Folsom, as a public high school, is actually rated HIGHER than DLS academically. 

Folsom sends more kids D1 than DLS in recent years. 

Folsom is one of the best public high schools, academically, in all of Northern Ca. Fact.  

Winning!

Sacramento State is the equivalent to Georgia bragging about sending their kids to Georgia state

sjr has sent more D1 players off  on scholarship  than Folsom has for like the last 25 years

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No that’s folsoms 

i think 💭 ur Chinese.. that’s why you never played a down of varsity football in ur life

LMFAO Folsom Cordova is the school DISTRICT you idiot!!!!

You're so dumb you don't even know the difference between a district and a school!

This is why everyone laughs at you and your fake burgers lollllllllll what a tool!

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Sacramento State is the equivalent to Georgia bragging about sending their kids to Georgia state

sjr has sent more D1 players off  on scholarship  than Folsom has for like the last 25 years

LMFAO you have 2 HSs that are even equivalent to 100 we have here. 

Jersey is a joke and smells like body odor and foul pizza lol

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No... Georgia St. would smoke Sac St.

Sacramento St. is more like Georgians bragging about sending their kids to LaGrange College.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The field won’t be a factor 

its 90 minutes from home,  matches your home field, and you might have a more fans there 

suck it up and don’t start the prediction threads with any excuses 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

The field won’t be a factor 

its 90 minutes from home,  matches your home field, and you might have a more fans there 

suck it up and don’t start the prediction threads with any excuses 

I am just here to ensure there are no excuses from the DLS peeps. I have a ton of material for after this game ends.