Folsom/DLS REAL predictions

FolsomPrisonBlues

Who wins Folsom vs. De La Salle  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Folsom vs. De La Salle

• Folsom (2018 1AA State Champions)
    • De La Salle (2018 Open Division Runner-up)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2018 at 08:00 PM

Just now, Pops said:

If you actually average the grades, DLS is higher 

am not sure how Folsom averages an A+ with 4 As, and A-, and a B

Public school curve?

Must be other factors. 

One could argue that Folsom produces just as many college attendees and ivy leaguers as a school like DLS that charges 18k a year. 

The fact that they are even close makes it a funny argument to drop 18k when the same thing is free 90 miles away. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Must be other factors. 

One could argue that Folsom produces just as many college attendees and ivy leaguers as a school like DLS that charges 18k a year. 

The fact that they are even close makes it a funny argument to drop 18k when the same thing is free 90 miles away. 

I sent my kids thru several public school districts to get to DLS (lived nearest Monte Vista HS, which most Folsom families couldn’t afford

there are reasons I consider that the best money I’ve ever spent that aren’t captured in whatever analysis you’re using 

for example, a DLS alum is less likely to behave like you

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because ur hated so much that no ones gonna vote for you so the poll is gonna look like a blow out. So @Pops is looking you out trying even up the poll

i think 🤔 u owe him a thanks

LMFAO you posted a fake post just as fake as your burgers comparing a school district to a school. 

idjut.gif

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

I sent my kids thru several public school districts to get to DLS (lived nearest Monte Vista HS, which most Folsom families couldn’t afford

there are reasons I consider that the best money I’ve ever spent that aren’t captured in whatever analysis you’re using 

for example, a DLS alum is less likely to behave like you

Actually. Median income is much higher in folsom than is in Concord and most surrounding areas. So that is false. Have you been to Folsom lately? Blows those areas out of the water. 

As far as behaving badly. Look around at all the DLS troll posters. They are of epic proportion. I am only one person. lol. 

Folsom by 17. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Actually. Median income is much higher in folsom than is in Concord and most surrounding areas. So that is false. Have you been to Folsom lately? Blows those areas out of the water. 

Monte Vista is in Alamo

median income is $171k vs $102k in Folsom 

15 minutes ago, Pops said:

Monte Vista is in Alamo

median income is $171k vs $102k in Folsom 

DLS is in Concord. median income is 65k there almost half of Folsom. 

171k in Alamo is misleading due to housing being 1 million plus. Plus Alamo is a tiny area of aboutb14k people. Tiny sample size. Folsom at about 110k median income with housing prices, amenities, and schools is a much better quality of life. 

Folsom for the W!

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS is in Concord. median income is 65k there almost half of Folsom. 

171k in Alamo is misleading due to housing being 1 million plus. Plus Alamo is a tiny area of aboutb14k people. Tiny sample size. Folsom at about 110k median income with housing prices, amenities, and schools is a much better quality of life. 

Folsom for the W!

Not taking anything away from Folsom, which is a nice area for sure but it benefits greatly from Intel employing 6,000+ workers.

It's misleading to compare Folsom with Concord.  Concord is a very blue collar town. 

Actually, De La Salle and its sister school Carondolet (for girls) are both located within a quarter mile of Walnut Creek.  Walnut Creek is comparable to Folsom in size with an average income of $111,000. Going south of that is Alamo at $137,000, Danville at $129,000, San Ramon $106,000, Tri-Valley (Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore) at $118,000.  There is a lot of growth south of Concord and a lot of money.  Go southwest of the Tri-Valley and the first city you touch is Fremont which is about a quarter million people and houses the Tesla manufacturing plant.  Fremont is at the outer edge of Silicon Valley.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The important thing is that Folsom has been putting out outstanding teams for several years and so has De La Salle.  De La Salle is 2-0 against Folsom.  This year could be different with Folsom bringing back a lot of top players. 

De La Salle almost always starts shaky and this year will be no exception.  DLS has to establish a strong running game which will take several games.  DLS will be starting a sophomore QB prospect that looks to be outstanding after a few games under his belt.  DLS will make mistakes early in the season.  Whether it will be too many or not to beat Folsom remains to be seen.  One thing to notice is that the DLS QB sets up quickly and gets rid of the ball faster than any DLS QB I've ever seen in the last 20 years. He is accurate and throws well.  A very good passing QB is going to be a nightmare for opposing defenses once the ground game kicks into gear.  This QB throws a very good deep ball which will stretch the defense and make the ground game even more effective.

DLS will be vulnerable until the timing of the running game kicks in, but once it does, watch out.

This early in the season, Folsom has the edge.

35 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Not taking anything away from Folsom, which is a nice area for sure but it benefits greatly from Intel employing 6,000+ workers.

I would say only about half of the workers at Intel actually live in Folsom. Many Intel workers live in surrounding cities/towns like El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Rancho Cordvoa, etc.... It is pretty spread out. For perspective even if half of Intel employees live in Folsom (which they dont) that would only be 3k proppe out of about 77k and climbing. Intel is great but doesn't make a HUGE dent in the local economy as the public service jobs do. Most Folsomites work for the State of CA, or other public services type jobs....police, fire, etc........ This is the VAST majority. 

35 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Actually, De La Salle and its sister school Carondolet (for girls) are both located within a quarter mile of Walnut Creek.  Walnut Creek is comparable to Folsom in size with an average income of $111,000. Going south of that is Alamo at $137,000, Danville at $129,000, San Ramon $106,000, Tri-Valley (Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore) at $118,000. 

Still, apples to oranges. Folsom is nearly at the income level of all the places you mention and housing costs about half. The area is just as nice if not nicer than some of the places to mention. Even Folsom is getting expensive for most locals. A vast majority of the buying frenzy in Folsom is from re locators from the Bay Area. 

I love my quality of life, beautiful lake, amazing town, community, and free schools. Not many places have all of that.

Friday can't come fast enough. 

6 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Interest must be sky high. Look at those quick responses! Lol

And everyone voted! My ammo is set for Friday. epic!

Winning!

No. You’re a douche. Everyone wants to see your crushed. You’re such a dumbass. You actually think this game means anything to anyone outside of Folsom and DLs. I’m sure the guys in Texas, Ga, and Florida can’t wait for this one. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

No. You’re a douche. Everyone wants to see your crushed. You’re such a dumbass. You actually think this game means anything to anyone outside of Folsom and DLs. I’m sure the guys in Texas, Ga, and Florida can’t wait for this one. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Go ask the mods who all this forum traffic is centered around mostly.

Ya, people def don't care.

We will see who cares and who doesn't Friday night. My guess is that the game thread breaks records.

Enjoy the loss. 

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Go ask the mods who all this forum traffic is centered around mostly.

Ya, people def don't care.

We will see who cares and who doesn't Friday night. My guess is that the game thread breaks records.

Enjoy the loss. 

People want to see YOU fail. These guys could give a shit about the actual game. This is what you’re little troll ass doesn’t understand. Go back to the NCP board where peoplesctslly care:

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

People want to see YOU fail. These guys could give a shit about the actual game. This is what you’re little troll ass doesn’t understand. Go back to the NCP board where peoplesctslly care:

1. Not true. I have gotten many PMs from people that are rooting for me and Folsom

2. What the hell is NCP?

3. Your time is running thin and you are NERVOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS