Mater dei transfers..... ELIGIBLE!!!!????

Antt

40 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

#42 is walking out the tunnel...kid is a beats! Would have been MD’s best d-lineman last year if he didn’t blow out is acl

The lineman are not worried about him we running  6'2 300 across the line and the other 2 lineman are a joke 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Antt said:

I'm sure you guys had guys move there to play like everyone else or you telling me concord has that much talent LMAO 😂 😂 

The geography for the football team is the same as the rest of the student body

DLS is on border of concord and Walnut Creek and have about 20 other towns within a half hour or less — DLS’s largest feeder school is in Danville and draws kids from Danville, Alamo, Diablo, Blackhawk, and San Ramon 

I’m telling you DLS doesn’t play that game 

it is interesting they took a senior transfer this year (he’s from Walnut Creek) — they rarely take any transfers into student body after start of sophomore year because they believe their experience needs some time to be absorbed 

you can prove me wrong if you’d like but no one has been able to that on the local board (NCP) for the last 30 years

cant vouch for the future but I hope they don’t change — it would change DLS which is about much more than football team 

11 minutes ago, Pops said:

The geography for the football team is the same as the rest of the student body

DLS is on border of concord and Walnut Creek and have about 20 other towns within a half hour or less — DLS’s largest feeder school is in Danville and draws kids from Danville, Alamo, Diablo, Blackhawk, and San Ramon 

I’m telling you DLS doesn’t play that game 

it is interesting they took a senior transfer this year (he’s from Walnut Creek) — they rarely take any transfers into student body after start of sophomore year because they believe their experience needs some time to be absorbed 

you can prove me wrong if you’d like but no one has been able to that on the local board (NCP) for the last 30 years

cant vouch for the future but I hope they don’t change — it would change DLS which is about much more than football team 

O believe me i know how it works we have kids move in when there in middle school or freshman and I refuse to believe all your guys are from the area accept it your like us, img, mate dei, Bosco, chandler, East Utah and every other national team you're on the bad side accept it 

50 minutes ago, Antt said:

O believe me i know how it works we have kids move in when there in middle school or freshman and I refuse to believe all your guys are from the area accept it your like us, img, mate dei, Bosco, chandler, East Utah and every other national team you're on the bad side accept it 

Just because you refuse to believe doesn’t make you right 

name names big boy