Folsom/DLS game being STREAMED FOR FREE!

FolsomPrisonBlues

12 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

*herpes

If you are going to troll, at least do it right! My god, some of you are idiots!

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Actually these announcers are pretty tame. They are local dudes. HSFB is not they're speciality. 

The correct word is “their.”

I’ve told you before, stop criticizing other people’s spelling and grammar until you learn to do it properly yourself.

It makes you look like, well, an idiot.

And don’t get me started on how many times you’ve used “que” when you meant “cue.”

My god, sometimes you’re an idiot.

And before you predictably accuse me of stalking you, let me just say “I can’t help it.  You’re freakin’ EVERYWHERE!”

I hope we’re still friends, though. 🍻

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Pops, DLS any good..?? Like 03 or against Crenshaw with Mamba ??

Not ‘03

ive moves away deummer and my kids are all growed up (kind of)

theres some enthusiasm but my take on the smoke signals is that it’s a bit due to a couple of down years — they are not on same level as md and SJB but no one was until last few years

’09 is not a bad comparison, including a soph QB with a nasty defense 

9 hours ago, Wosinc said:

The correct word is “their.”

I’ve told you before, stop criticizing other people’s spelling and grammar until you learn to do it properly yourself.

It makes you look like, well, an idiot.

And don’t get me started on how many times you’ve used “que” when you meant “cue.”

My god, sometimes you’re an idiot.

And before you predictably accuse me of stalking you, let me just say “I can’t help it.  You’re freakin’ EVERYWHERE!”

I hope we’re still friends, though. 🍻

I just love that you are reading every one of my posts. That is the point you know?

If I've promoted myself and this game to the point that I have troll names being created JUST FOR ME, and people reading my every post....I am doing my job....and winning!

Folsom by 17!

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Honestly, I do think Folsom will take this one, but not by 17.  It will be closer.  DLS is just way too famous for slow starts to the year.  Folsom could not have picked a better week to take on DLS.  

Folsom by 17 is just part of my Don King production. 

I think it will be close either way. 

***UPDATE***

http://www.folsomtelegraph.com/article/8/15/18/folsom-tv-live-stream-folsom-bulldogs-vs-de-la-salle-spartans-game

The Folsom TV crew is traveling to Concord to livestream the matchup between two high school football powerhouses when the Folsom Bulldogs play the De La Salle Spartans at 7:30 p.m. on Friday.

The game can be streamed on folsom.tv, but it is a production that came close to not happening, according to Adam Frick, executive director of Folsom TV.

“We learned about the game in April and began working with the coaching staff and athletic directors to obtain the rights to stream it, which we would normally do via our social media platforms,” said Frick, who is often seen around Folsom as an event emcee and in an Uncle Sam costume for the Folsom Pro Rodeo. “Everything was in place until last week when we learned that De La Salle had inked a deal with MaxPreps to stream all of their home games via a subscription service.”

Frick and his team, including local raconteur John Testa, worked quickly with the schools to reaffirm the rights to stream the game for viewers to see for free, but not via social media. That meant Folsom TV had to procure expensive gear and bandwidth to show the game on its own website.

“We needed a sponsor and we needed them quickly,” Frick said. “It was late at night when I contacted our friends at Dos Coyotes Border Cafes. They know how important the game is to Folsom Bulldogs fans and they gave us their commitment immediately.”

With an average of more than 10,000 viewers per game during the regular season, this preseason matchup between two of the state’s most powerful football programs is likely to generate impressive ratings. Therein lays a conundrum for Bobby Coyote, founder and owner of the 11 Dos Coyotes Border Cafes, including a landmark location at the Red Bull Center in Folsom and a new location in Concord – the home city of the De La Salle Spartans.

“Our Folsom crew includes a general manager who is a coach at Folsom High School and our Concord crew is rightfully passionate about the De La Salle Spartans,” he said. “The rivalry within our own company will be raucous.”

Coyote joked that, “by Friday evening, those two Dos Coyotes locations might split and become ‘Uno Coyote.’” He would not indicate for which team he would be rooting, “but let’s just say there will be a Bulldog Burrito on the specials menu on Friday.”

Folsom TV is taking its full production crew with four cameras and two announcers to the Friday game. Former Bulldogs quarterback David Graves is calling the game with former UC Davis lineman Steve Sprague providing color commentary.