Prep Force Preseason Top 25

PrepForce

3 minutes ago, ohio said:

Kind of surprised that Chaminade-Madonna is ranked. 

They played St. Eds (OH) years ago, and they looked very athletic and fast but had too many two way players and got worn down in the middle of the third quarter and got beat.  Don't remember the score, though.

Hopefully, they don't play too many two players so they can keep their lofty ranking.

Ohio, 

what year was that and where are you located?

33 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm hearing real good things.  The kids have bought in and have been hitting it hard.

Noticed Ronald Thompkins playing in Graysons scrimmage on the 3rd(or 4th) of this month... Looks strong.

Dixons arm looked better than it did in the spring by a good bit. J'Kori is pretty fast too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

@GardenStateBaller

Graysons DC is 19 years old and has never played ANY sports, and has never coached a day in his life. When asked of his biggest life accomplishment... He stated he has a Level 90 Night Elf Rogue in World of Warcraft.

Their OC is actually the HCs grandmother... She just needed a job so they plugged her in at OC.

Many of the Assistant Coaches are also brand new... They were selected by way of a raffle drawing at a Down South Tractor Pull event...

IMO, BC should be more disciplined given this.

lol wtf

21 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Ohio, 

what year was that and where are you located?

It was in 2006.  Not a St.Eds fan by no means, but went to see the game because I saw a local news station hyping the game.  Both teams were nationally ranked and  C-M was the Florida state champ at the time. CM lead the game for 3 quarters, but played too many two way players.  By the 4th quarter, most of their players looked exhausted and were holding their hands on their hips.  The St.Eds running back, think his name was Edmonds but not sure, couldn't do much against CM for 3 quarters, but when CM got worn down he ran through them like butter.

The reason I questioned CMs ranking is because they generally don't have depth, eventhough they have several 3,4, and 5 star players.  Maybe this year is different.  Would like to get a response from one of the Florida posters who are familiar with the school. I meant no disrespect to CM or Florida fans.

I currently live in Bay Village, but went to East Tech.

2 hours ago, ohio said:

It was in 2006.  Not a St.Eds fan by no means, but went to see the game because I saw a local news station hyping the game.  Both teams were nationally ranked and  C-M was the Florida state champ at the time. CM lead the game for 3 quarters, but played too many two way players.  By the 4th quarter, most of their players looked exhausted and were holding their hands on their hips.  The St.Eds running back, think his name was Edmonds but not sure, couldn't do much against CM for 3 quarters, but when CM got worn down he ran through them like butter.

The reason I questioned CMs ranking is because they generally don't have depth, eventhough they have several 3,4, and 5 star players.  Maybe this year is different.  Would like to get a response from one of the Florida posters who are familiar with the school. I meant no disrespect to CM or Florida fans.

Ok cool

Live in Westlake

one year st Ed’s , parents were divorced then North Olmsted

my son played ball & wrestled at Ed’s 😀

On 8/15/2018 at 7:41 PM, ohio said:

CM has a 92 man roster this year and are loaded with Jr's and Sr's. Starting QB will be Menard who passed for over 1700 yards last year. The defense will be lights out, returning many of their best D guys.

Their Achilles heel is that they graduated their 4 best hands at WR. They do have a Jr and a Soph coming back that are good at WR though.

• Thanks 1