I know y’all can’t get enough Colquitt material

94Packer

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao fire?  That was terrible not hyped at all ......  2/10

i bet mceachern is practicing not making YouTube videos

yall Gonna Learn Today 

It wasn't meant to hype some yankee pothead from Jersey. 

It was meant to hype those that know all those coaches and kids. 

Kick rocks nerd.

xD

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

GaWebDev constantly outdoes their self. 

Maybe my favorite hype video yet. 

I remember when he first started doing these videos. He has definitely up the quality over the last few years. I'd imagine this one took quite a bit of time to piece together. 

The unity that Packer football brings our community is a thing of beauty. Seeing so many folks put countless hours into the program is awesome.

This is what high school football is all about man!!

• Like 1

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

I remember when he first started doing these videos. He has definitely up the quality over the last few years. I'd imagine this one took quite a bit of time to piece together. 

The unity that Packer football brings our community is a thing of beauty. Seeing so many folks put countless hours into the program is awesome.

This is what high school football is all about man!!

It damn sure ain't about how many star seniors you can import and trek across the country to play another imported team. 

It ain't about awarding the trophy at the start of the season because one team stacked so many talented transfers that the rest of the league is concerned about safety playing them. 

It's 100 percent about a culture of community and getting behind the local kids and everyone towing the line together. 

Most of these guys will never get it. 

11 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You'll have to wait until the second video after the first game is played.

Yep... and there is one play in there of Ty Leggett scoring and not that anyone other than CCHS supporters or an unbiased HSFB fan might care to know or appreciate... but that was intentional for this particular video (not having a lot of last year's plays in there). If you want football replays go watch NFHS replays or another outlet, many of which do a much better job than I shooting play by play footage. That's never been nor will be my primary focus with the videos I put out for the program. I do capture a lot of great plays mostly when I'm lucky and in the right place at the right time.

The pageantry, community, tradition and local flavor of HSFB is what captures my admiration and attention more than anything.  Sure getting the TD shots and big hits on film are a bonus but I'd never be content putting out that sort of content. Most of the videos do hit home with the audience they are created for and viewership numbers and reach don't lie.

I'd be interested in seeing your school's hype video for this year. This year. Not last year... 5 years ago etc. Whatcha Got?            

• Like 2