Another loss for candidates that dont embrace Trump

HSFBfan

Pawlenty who called President Trump unfit and unhinged lost his primary last night. According to the "polls" Pawlenty was +9. Final result was Johnson +8.9. It seems pretty simple embrace president Trump or lose. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/14/governors-primary-results-transgender-candidate-christine-hallquist-makes-history-in-vermont-with-democratic-win.amp.html

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I bet. That Bernie town. 

A bunch of Rufus types 😂

Vermont like you said is beautiful and it is but there really isnt anything there in terms of work. If you work for a company and can work from home they are willing to pay 25k for people to move there. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Vermont like you said is beautiful and it is but there really isnt anything there in terms of work. If you work for a company and can work from home they are willing to pay 25k for people to move there. 

I got married in New Hampshire in the winter. Went back to visit in the summer. Beautiful up in New England minus Boston. 

Boston was how you say, a shithole. Lol. 

Anyways I been all around upstate NY, VT, NH and ME. Beautiful area with hard working people. Very little crime and great education. Pretty pricey but you get what you pay for. 

The only issue is the politics up there are ass backwards. They are looney democrats that don't have to deal with the Mexican border and refugees infiltrating their communities. 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I got married in New Hampshire in the winter. Went back to visit in the summer. Beautiful up in New England minus Boston. 

Boston was how you say, a shithole. Lol. 

Anyways I been all around upstate NY, VT, NH and ME. Beautiful area with hard working people. Very little crime and great education. Pretty pricey but you get what you pay for. 

The only issue is the politics up there are ass backwards. They are looney democrats that don't have to deal with the Mexican border and refugees infiltrating their communities. 

Boston to me and I've been there multiple times is a weird city. It's great obv in terms of American history which is the only reason I go but it's full of their political nonsense at least down by like tbr freedom trail. People screaming about this and that. There is nothing in upstate NY that is pricey. Most upstate NY cities are shitholes. Upstate NY is all red. They love their country they military their guns and are all blue collar people. Yes in terms of maine and shit it's all left. The NE is not where you wanna be if your a Republican