Need a liberal's viewpoint

Nolebull813

Ok I think the outrage and uproar over the lady faking some diploma has died down so I feel I can ask this. 

This Muslim lady wins a seat in Minnesota. She is on record of being anti-Semitic and was one of 4 legislators that opposed stiffer punishments for female genital mutilation. 

Sounds like an extremist trying to bring her out of the mainstream views to America and corrupt minds into to thinking her ideology is normal. 

What do you lefties think? No big deal?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ok I think the outrage and uproar over the lady faking some diploma has died down so I feel I can ask this. 

This Muslim lady wins a seat in Minnesota. She is on record of being anti-Semitic and was one of 4 legislators that opposed stiffer punishments for female genital mutilation. 

Sounds like an extremist trying to bring her out of the mainstream views to America and corrupt minds into to thinking her ideology is normal. 

what do I think?...a guy who was a pedophile in Alabama almost won the election!....it's on the people who vote these clown candidates in...this is what a democracy looks like...UGLY at times....

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think she has a college degree......

Rufus>>