Folsom began trying to schedule DLS as early as November of last year

FolsomPrisonBlues

http://www.folsomtelegraph.com/article/8/15/18/de-la-salle-provides-plenty-motivation-bulldogs

http://www.folsomtelegraph.com/article/8/15/18/folsom-looking-another-state-title 

"Kris Richardson began trying to find a way to get De La Salle on the schedule as early as November of last year. It wasn’t looking good at first, but eventually it worked out and Folsom will play one of the nation’s top high school program’s to kick off its season on Friday."

1 minute ago, ohio said:

If you think they are mean now, just imaginion what they will be like if Folsom loses.  You might have to take a short hiatus from the board for a while.

I think people are so scared of what might happen if DLS loses................................... many people with a lot on the line in this forum. 

34 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I think people are so scared of what might happen if DLS loses................................... many people with a lot on the line in this forum. 

DLS was the most hated team on this forum until you made them the most popular 

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

If a grown man has “a lot on the line” under any circumstance regarding the outcome of a high school football game, it’s weird.  How about just enjoying the game and hope it’s entertaining.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Fake news! That is the NorCal preps MODERATOR prediction- one dude. Not the site. 

Here is the Calpreps prediction.....I will counter ALL of the garbage you peddle. 

Capture.PNG

Calpreps is garbage in the preseason. EVERYONE but you realizes that. However, NCP's prediction is by people who ACTUALLY watch football and know the teams intimately.

block loses again (sad trombone).

Just now, Blueliner said:

Calpreps is garbage in the preseason. EVERYONE but you realizes that. However, NCP's prediction is by people who ACTUALLY watch football and know the teams intimately.

block loses again (sad trombone).

Lol Calpreps is garbage because it didn't spew the fake news garbage that you are selling on here? They actually use factual data and not the opinion of some forum mod DLS homer. 

Folsom by 17 tomorrow. enjoy your cry baby session. 

9 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They actually use factual data and not the opinion of some forum mod DLS homer. 

How do they use factual data when there is no data to be used yet?  And before you start slobbering over your answer, stop to consider that your answer may contradict all of the arguments that you have used for the past nine months supporting your opinion that Folsom is going to win.

Let me help you a bit....projections are not factual data.

• Thanks 1