Snow chances for Atlanta during the CKC?

HooverOutlaw

My understanding is the GHSA is waiting on  word from Gwinnett County when to cancel the games and where to play them at.  No refunds on tickets but most Atl hotels will allow a late check out for a small fee of $50.00. A fan friendly cancel time of 15 minutes at worst before the first game on Saturday will be enforced. The GHSA wants to make sure all South Georgia fans are in town before the word from Gwinnett County on cancel time is given.  2 trips for 1 game is a bargain you must buy tickets for the make up game original tickets are void.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I vote that snow cones, shaved ice and any other ice containing products be banned from the perimeter area starting today and ending on Sunday at lunch. 

Only bottled refrigerated drinks should be allowed. 

Hawg....from what I've heard...should there be a "snowout"....McEachern has agreed to host all the Saturday games.  So it could be another Saturday afternoon in Cantrell...in August...at 2:30 pm.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I vote that snow cones, shaved ice and any other ice containing products be banned from the perimeter area starting today and ending on Sunday at lunch. 

Only bottled refrigerated drinks should be allowed. 

In plastic, no glass... and two adults per bottled drink as to mitigate spillage thereby creating hazardous surfaces.

BGW

• Haha 1