Asylum seeker turns out to be ISIS terrorist

HSFBfan

We need to shut down all asylum seekers until we get our house in order. There should not be anyone coming into this country until all illegals have been deported. All asylum seekers already here checked into more. And close down our damn borders. And if we cant do that open up thousands of processing stations

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/877286/16

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That is what you call darwinism. Let the weak die. If they are this stupid than they got what they deserve 

On 8/16/2018 at 6:50 PM, DevilDog said:

We should get all Catholic priests out of this nation till we vet them. Especially in Pennsylvania.

Over 300 priest sexually abused over 1000 kids.  What is it about that religion that makes one a pedophile?

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/15/17689994/catholic-sex-abuse-priest-crisis-pennsylvania-report

Agreed! Get them the hell outta here!!! Ship em all to the Vatican 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

On a recent trip to Europe I saw "Purported Asylum Seekers"?.......They are replete with rats, scumbags and chaotic disruptive individuals who are nothing more than obstreperous users of countries generosity and ill fated liberalism...Open borders are and proven abject failures....Multiculturism is a train wreck that creates nothing more than chaos and anger....Nothing more .........and remember, that "political  correctness is cultural Marxism and cowardice"....

"Asylum seeker" is a political term used to make it easier to put social and economic calamity on another nation. 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

"Asylum seeker" is a political term used to make it easier to put social and economic calamity on another nation. 

They would be our primary source of terrorism except for all those Patriotic white dudes who have been forced every 90 days to mass murder Americans.  🤣  ISIS sucks no doubt but I am more afraid of lil Cooter at school or the Theater than I am Jihadi when it comes to Terrorism on America's Soil. Oh and the Priests need to be deported they are wrecking havoc on young white boys.   

On 8/17/2018 at 12:41 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

This should turn out well! LOL

IMG_1163.JPG

That's funny as heck.  But the Real followers of Homosexuals in Religion are you know.   THE CATHOLICS.   Quick Hide your Sons.  Using your silly meme the Catholics are the greatest followers of ALLAH 😂

Image result for catholic priest are gay

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:47 AM, DevilDog said:

That's funny as heck.  But the Real followers of Homosexuals in Religion are you know.   THE CATHOLICS.   Quick Hide your Sons.  Using your silly meme the Catholics are the greatest followers of ALLAH 😂

Image result for catholic priest are gay

This post is equivalent to someone posting that "blacks are the greatest followers of the thuggery religion"....is it not?

😂 (face with tears of joy) while throwing stones???

giphy.gif

Surely you can do better than Catholic bashing DD.  

'

4 hours ago, Troll said:

This post is equivalent to someone posting that "blacks are the greatest followers of the thuggery religion"....is it not?

😂 (face with tears of joy) while throwing stones???

giphy.gif

Surely you can do better than Catholic bashing DD.  

'

Not Catholic bashing just providing op-ed to let those that are always claiming Muslims, blacks and Mexicans are the source of ills.  Notice I didn't curse call anyone out if their names or give descriptive stereotypes like a certain fool seems to do.  So a sign calling Allah Gay is not offensive but a picture of 2 gay men are.  Someone needs to learn the semetic language and see how Jesus and semetic Christians called God.  Arabic is a Semetic language.  Eloha, Elaha, Allaha are from the same tree.  But I understand ignorance is an enduring trait to be a rightwing nut sir.  Welcome back.  Who commits the most terrorist acts on U S Soil. It's white males.  Damn one shot over 500 Americans at on time.  That's some other level terrorism

29 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Or those baggy pants thugs who invaded a peaceful HS football game in Fla at Palm Beach Central HS to reek havoc and chaos .....Tried to kill two others....Don't worry about whites, rather scumbag baggy pant thugs with gold teeth .....POS.....

Not worth the time.  Always remember 9-11 but OKC nah no big deal or ATL Olympics or Vegas or Sandy Hook or Dammit about 20 other events.  Yeah I won't worry about whites per your instructions.  I will focus on scary Arabs and baggy pants instead when it comes to terrorism here as the likely perp.  

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Not Catholic bashing just providing op-ed

Oh OK, after getting back these new emoticons are all screwy....first look and  😂 is described as "face with tears of JOY?"   Well Joy didn't seem to fit right in your context,  but if only laughing at other posters while jousting, or using a chuckle to buffer statements as less serious or poking fun at, would make more sense.....thus the head scratch.

not to worry, should be up to speed soon...

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Welcome back. 

Thank you,  good to see you still here.

PS. As for the gay Allah pic that I agree with your "LOL should turn out real well is funny as heck" chuckle......, but don't you know?  Staging 'shock jock' pictures in the media is in full force and with this deployment , it seems that the more 'oppressed' your group is, the more acceptable this tactic becomes to todays media. As an example here's another current 'shock jock' pic....

Any clue how the story goes with this one? Baby loves syringes for a title? media loves it … lots of clicks 

I'd post a link to the op-eds on it but better effect to let the pic sink in first … and think about it...

BBM1ojy[1].png