Rocco's and DLS/Folsom. Who's in?

Blueliner

Hey gents,

Sorry to start yet another DLS/Folsom thread...xD (I took the over)

I would suspect that there are quite a few members of the board who will be attending this game. I suggest that we all meet up prior to the game and enjoy some food and a beer or two. If we have enough interested members, I'll contact Rocco's and reserve one of their dining rooms.

The JVs go on at 5p. I'd imagine we should have our butts in seats by that point (or soon after) or we may be standing for the varsity game. So I suggest that we meet at 3p, eat, be merry, and head over at 5p-ish. I have a place we can park which is literally a 5 minute walk to the Double-O.

What say you!?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

I would suspect that there are quite a few members of the board who will be attending this game. I suggest that we all meet up prior to the game and enjoy some food and a beer or two. If we have enough interested members, I'll contact Rocco's and reserve one of their dining rooms.

The JVs go on at 5p. I'd imagine we should have our butts in seats by that point (or soon after) or we may be standing for the varsity game. So I suggest that we meet at 3p, eat, be merry, and head over at 5p-ish. I have a place we can park which is literally a 5 minute walk to the Double-O.

What say you!?

@FolsomPrisonBlues where do You wanna meet up?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

What say you!?

I thought about making the drive from down south. Just a little to much though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

What say you!?

Meet at 3!? You dont have to work!?

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

What say you!?

If @BraceFace69 report about temp bleachers being too late for this game, you may want to get there 2 hours before Jv game 🤪

sorry I won’t be there — am up here on Canadian border scouring BC teams 

will definitely watch streaming — they ought to do anoregame with you guys in Rocco’s 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

What say you!?

I'm in.  Rocco's around 3.  😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Why dont you get on a plane for your first ever plane ride and come meet us? 

Bring your copper!

First off I’ve been on numerous planes , from JetBlue to Frontie airlines,, cheap as hell if you schedule a month in advance... you seriously have never been on an airplane ✈️ neither has ur team.....

unlike you you I got a job 

and the construction site doesn’t stop 🛑 because DLS is gonna Lay the pipe on a tiny undersized inexperienced public school 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

First off I’ve been on numerous planes , from JetBlue to Frontie airlines,, cheap as hell if you schedule a month in advance... you seriously have never been on an airplane ✈️ neither has ur team.....

unlike you you I got a job 

and the construction site doesn’t stop 🛑 because DLS is gonna Lay the pipe on a tiny undersized inexperienced public school 

Lies. You've already admitted to never have been on a plane. And you even spelled Frontier wrong to boot. 

You will be glued to the free stream of this game tomorrow just like every other cheap ass. 

Enjoy our big win. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lies. You've already admitted to never have been on a plane. And you even spelled Frontier wrong to boot. 

You will be glued to the free stream of this game tomorrow just like every other cheap ass. 

Enjoy our big win. 

I’ll personally send You $3000 if you pan prove I ever said that, .. 

Lol typical Democrat Talking out of his ass Again

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

What say you!?

I don't think I'll be able to get over to Rocco's but I am certainly up for meeting up at some point. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:
6 minutes ago, Fred said:

If this game is as big and important as you want to make it out to be, an afternoon off from work is definitely in order.  If it is just another game then maybe not.

Despite all the banter, HSFB is not that important. Anyone who thinks otherwise, has something wrong with them......

You call yourself a fan and aren't willing to take a couple of hours off?  Yea, now we see your true colors.  ☹️

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It was already fixed. You are late to the party. 

Already fixed? Then how did I quote it with "to" instead of "too". Obviously, you fixed it after my post. In any case, it's just banter that we all like, right? Don't get all nervous, fix something, and then fib about it. We've all made errors in posting. No big deal.

• Haha 1