Rocco's and DLS/Folsom. Who's in?

Blueliner

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Already fixed? Then how did I quote it with "to" instead of "too". Obviously, you fixed it after my post. In any case, it's just banter that we all like, right? Don't get all nervous, fix something, and then fib about it. We've all made errors in posting. No big deal.

I think you need to calm down. 

Taking this a bit serious. 

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Already fixed? Then how did I quote it with "to" instead of "too". Obviously, you fixed it after my post. In any case, it's just banter that we all like, right? Don't get all nervous, fix something, and then fib about it. We've all made errors in posting. No big deal.

Lmao he’s a nervous wreck .. he answers one lie after another

lmao you caught him red handed and he still denies it

1 hour ago, Pops said:

If @BraceFace69 report about temp bleachers being too late for this game, you may want to get there 2 hours before Jv game 🤪

sorry I won’t be there — am up here on Canadian border scouring BC teams 

will definitely watch streaming — they ought to do anoregame with you guys in Rocco’s 

That doesn't sound like too bad of time. Enjoy!

And his report is correct. There will be no west end zone temp. bleachers. It'll be business as usual.

27 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The paid and free streams will also be very beefy

Maybe 

but my point was that OO doesn’t seat much in the best of times — home stands are INSIDE the 400m track, the students have all of the far end zone, and I’m guessing visitors have 500+/-, couldn’t be more than 1,000

both prior games were 15-20k and this is going to be 5-6k (not sure what capacity would be or how much SRO is sold — I expect the SRO could be 10+ deep in a lot of spots 

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Maybe 

but my point was that OO doesn’t seat much in the best of times — home stands are INSIDE the 400m track, the students have all of the far end zone, and I’m guessing visitors have 500+/-, couldn’t be more than 1,000

both prior games were 15-20k and this is going to be 5-6k (not sure what capacity would be or how much SRO is sold — I expect the SRO could be 10+ deep in a lot of spots 

I've been thinking about that too. This place is going to be massively overcrowded. It's a shame more people wont be able to see it live. 

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

Sorry to start yet another DLS/Folsom thread...xD (I took the over)

I would suspect that there are quite a few members of the board who will be attending this game. I suggest that we all meet up prior to the game and enjoy some food and a beer or two. If we have enough interested members, I'll contact Rocco's and reserve one of their dining rooms.

The JVs go on at 5p. I'd imagine we should have our butts in seats by that point (or soon after) or we may be standing for the varsity game. So I suggest that we meet at 3p, eat, be merry, and head over at 5p-ish. I have a place we can park which is literally a 5 minute walk to the Double-O.

What say you!?

I’ll be there at 3 unless my son cant get off work til later. if he can’t get off by 3 I’m leaving solo. I was going to go work at our office in Concord tomorrow but he really wants to see this game. Not decided yet, don’t want to fight traffic...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

Sorry to start yet another DLS/Folsom thread...xD (I took the over)

I would suspect that there are quite a few members of the board who will be attending this game. I suggest that we all meet up prior to the game and enjoy some food and a beer or two. If we have enough interested members, I'll contact Rocco's and reserve one of their dining rooms.

The JVs go on at 5p. I'd imagine we should have our butts in seats by that point (or soon after) or we may be standing for the varsity game. So I suggest that we meet at 3p, eat, be merry, and head over at 5p-ish. I have a place we can park which is literally a 5 minute walk to the Double-O.

What say you!?

Blueliner this sounds good. Count me in. I could be a few min. late depending on the Fri. traffic but I'll be there .

• Like 1