Rocco's and DLS/Folsom. Who's in?

Blueliner

35 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

What happens to FolsomPrisonBlues after the Bulldogs gets "hat tricked" tonight by the Spartans you get a new moniker like VegasGambler and begin riding Bishop Gorman's jock til that game is played?  

What? There is no association between FPB and Las Vegas. He is a NorCal guy. You guys can keep him. 😂

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Hey gents,

Sorry to start yet another DLS/Folsom thread...xD (I took the over)

I would suspect that there are quite a few members of the board who will be attending this game. I suggest that we all meet up prior to the game and enjoy some food and a beer or two. If we have enough interested members, I'll contact Rocco's and reserve one of their dining rooms.

The JVs go on at 5p. I'd imagine we should have our butts in seats by that point (or soon after) or we may be standing for the varsity game. So I suggest that we meet at 3p, eat, be merry, and head over at 5p-ish. I have a place we can park which is literally a 5 minute walk to the Double-O.

What say you!?

@Blueliner

First, thanks for organizing this.  Unless Grid needs a hand herding his future Spartans, I'm planning to stop by Rocco's, but more likely closer to 4 than 3.  Looking forward to meeting some of the folks on the board.

Since I won't be there right away, be sure to buy @World Citizen a beer.  He's a great guy and driving a fair distance to join us

Go Sparty! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@Blueliner

First, thanks for organizing this.  Unless Grid needs a hand herding his future Spartans, I'm planning to stop by Rocco's, but more likely closer to 4 than 3.  Looking forward to meeting some of the folks on the board.

Since I won't be there right away, be sure to buy @World Citizen a beer.  He's a great guy and driving a fair distance to join us

Go Sparty! 

No problemo! I will definitely do that. From what I can tell, WC is a cool dude. I'll be looking forward to meeting some of you guys as well. The food will be fantastic and so will beers. And I'm guessing that once we all settle in, we can forget about what's been said on the board and enjoy other HSFB fans to watch a HUGE football game.

Can't believe that it's here!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Is Rocco’s in Walnut Creek? 80 mike drive, beer better be cold!!! 

Affirmative. WC....And the beer will be cold! They’ve got a pretty cool bar/restaurant. Ive got your first round, brother. 

That said, I just got back to the hotel, nap time, Rocco’s in 2 hours. .....

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Affirmative. WC....And the beer will be cold! They’ve got a pretty cool bar/restaurant. Ive got your first round, brother. 

That said, I just got back to the hotel, nap time, Rocco’s in 2 hours. .....

I'm going to be very late unfortunately.  But ill be there hopefully before you leave Rocco's.  

• Like 1