Rocco's and DLS/Folsom. Who's in?

Blueliner

Just now, Blueliner said:

We’re have fun. Couple of dudes from Noracalpreps as well. Sucks that block is too much of a freaking loser to show.  DLS JVs crushing Folom 34-13. So much for that Folsom talent in the pipeline. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess if he was a no show he will welsh on his bet too.

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DLS JVs crushing Folom 34-13. So much for that Folsom talent in the pipeline. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doesn't surprise me. The current JV group was 1-9 as freshman last season. I recall people breaking Folsom fan's balls over it last season, predicting a decline in the program in the next couple years. We'll see how that plays out.

I thought they'd start to decline after Troy Taylor's departure, but then this current Varsity group came along.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Doesn't surprise me. The current JV group was 1-9 as freshman last season. I recall people breaking Folsom fan's balls over it last season, predicting a decline in the program in the next couple years. We'll see how that plays out.

I thought they'd start to decline after Troy Taylor's departure, but then this current Varsity group came along.

I’m just busting block balls....ovaries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Where’s all of that Folsom JV talent you r been hyping? Folsom’s “awesome” Jv Qb is NOT havin lg a good day against a real defense in JV DLS. DLS JVs up 14-7 and they’ve got only like 16 kids in their roster. What a joke for Folsom 🤣🤣🤣🤣😊

LMFAO Folsom frosh were horrible last year. Did you not know this? And DLS isn't even blowing them out LMFAO!!!

Bad news for varsity

19 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

LMFAO these clowns are getting excited over the JV game.

18 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Met up with these knuckleheads in the bleachers. Pleasure gents

@NorCalRuss

@Blueliner

@World Citizen

@15yds4gibberish

@1DayPGA

Good to see you again @PrepGridiron and @15yds4gibberish 

And was great to meet @Blueliner and @NorCalRuss and @1DayPGA

Sorry I missed @AztecPadre.  You da man.  

And 

@FolsomPrisonBlues

What the hell man.  Goober.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3