Grayson in the news again. Players walk out.

Woodchopper

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yep I’ve heard for a bit they want all want Hunnicutt gone. He’s fired if they don’t win State. Just not a good fit. Bad hire for a national program. Their talent deserved more . 

Exactly what Ive said since the beginning.

Probably the worst hire they couldve made in that position. They were stacked and they hired a guy with NO HC experience.

The players are not buying in.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Full on hitting with no pads. That's their gripe

In shorts doesn't mean no pads. 

Our kids hit pretty hard down here in shorts, shoulder pads and helmets. 

I like this story with light practices in the future for Grayson though, You play how you practice. 

I like a light Grayson. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I heard the Team Was So Scared to play Bergen Catholic that they held a walkout 🤫 

Is Bergen gonna hit em hard? 

Is Bergen gonna make them play hard? 

I bet Tucker does. I know Colquitt will. 

Kids walked out for lighter practices. What the hell man? I guess I'd have to see what kind of practice the coach was throwing on em, but, damn. The kids are running the show up there. Exactly the problem with that many "star" recruits on a team. Buncha primadonna types. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kids walked out for lighter practices. What the hell man? I guess I'd have to see what kind of practice the coach was throwing on em, but, damn. The kids are running the show up there. Exactly the problem with that many "star" recruits on a team. Buncha primadonna types. 

Idk about Bergen Man... 

Tucker and Colquitt are gonna play... 

Bergen might not show up... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Wow! I can't recall ever hearing about such inner turmoil on such a highly regarded HS team. Makes you wonder why so many stud players migrated over to play there if the coach wasn't highly tough of.

All the transferring happened BEFORE he was the coach LOLOL. He was hired at the start of last season 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All I know is after this Grayson game it’s Back to Buck Fergen

but BC will surprise ..they got a plethora of D1 prospects,,, they will hit hard but will our QB and Coach come to play

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All bullshit and trolololling aside... This is pretty bad news for Grayson imo. Number five in the country? With the kids staging walk outs on the coaches and whatnot. 

Image result for headshake gif

I was told from a reliable source (you know who) that it’s over and been addressed. It happened yesterday. Today’s practice was back on schedule 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bergen will come to play...that is not in doubt...they will hit hard.. the question is do they have the horses to compete for 60 mins...

3 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I may not be a very smart man, but that don’t sound too good up there in Grayson land. I think our players are too scared to try and walkout on our coach.

Our kids would never do it. Fear. respect etc. Of course our coach has the kids sold on the end game. 

Sounds like maybe this Grayson coach, not so much. 

The story just comes off kinda strange... Hitting too hard etc. 

Erm it's not ballet or cheer. It's football. xD

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I was told from a reliable source (you know who) that it’s over and been addressed. It happened yesterday. Today’s practice was back on schedule 

I'm sure it is over and has been addressed, but that doesn't change the fact that the culture of the team is that the trail is wagging the dog

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

Bergen will come to play...that is not in doubt...they will hit hard.. the question is do they have the horses to compete for 60 mins...

I think this could be an issue playing these large public PROGRAMS. Not just a large team, but one that has the kids working all the way down the program. 

Numbers will get you against some of these teams.