We told ya Jeff Herron would be missed.

HooverOutlaw

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

How is Hoover doing? You sound concerned more about a team who clobbered your favorite team in back to back years then you do your own. 

What next? Grayson's coach got 2 scoops of ice cream at halftime while the assistants only got one. 

Lets hear about Hoover and their game against Pinson Valley 

Game has been cancelled GHSA .0000000000001 % of snow. Please tell  us who your team is playing week 1 on the main ESPN ?  I forgot your school is a nobody.

• Confused 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Game has been cancelled GHSA .0000000000001 % of snow. Please tell  us who your team is playing week 1 on the main ESPN ?  I forgot your school is a nobody.

At least I still have my dignity. Lol. 

Someone who works for the GHSA stole your girl when you came to Atlanta. The only thing you had when you went home to Hoover was a spaghetti stain on your wife beater 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Tell us Fred how everything is perfect at Grayson. 

You don't replace an elite HC like Herron with a rookie bush league Coach like they hired. 

This is called KARMA for Grayson.  Not even the GHSA could protect them from this.

Hoover lost to Grayson at the Met under Herron.  Hoover lost to Grayson at Grayson under Hunnicutt IN HIS FIRST YEAR AT GRAYSON and second year as a head coach.  You've got about zero credibility when talking about what Grayson will or won't do.  Oh by the way, before you start talking about Grayson's coach, why don't you talk to your coach about keeping his coat and shirt on at a pep rally in the gym at school?  It what world is that considered a good thing?  SMH at you.

niblett.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Hoover lost to Grayson at the Met under Herron.  Hoover lost to Grayson at Grayson under Hunnicutt IN HIS FIRST YEAR AT GRAYSON and second year as a head coach.  You've got about zero credibility when talking about what Grayson will or won't do.  Oh by the way, before you start talking about Grayson's coach, why don't you talk to your coach about keeping his coat and shirt on at a pep rally in the gym at school?  It what world is that considered a good thing?  SMH at you.

niblett.jpg

He has never had players walk out on him .  He has 7 state titles how many does Honeyboy have?  

Face the fact Grayson is the laughing stock of the country now. 

All those hired guns can't get along.

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He has never had players walk out on him .  He has 7 state titles how many does Honeyboy have?  

You annoy with your logic sometimes.  I mean seriously...my head started hurting after reading this BS.

A coach that just started coaching 2 years ago is being compared to a coach at a school for how many years with 7 titles???

I dunno what's worse....Your obsession with GHSA...or lack of common sense.

But eh...Keep playing the Hoover this, Hoover that card after you get called out on. 

It's all you have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

You annoy with your logic sometimes.  I mean seriously...my head started hurting after reading this BS.

A coach that just started coaching 2 years ago is being compared to a coach at a school for how many years with 7 titles???

I dunno what's worse....Your obsession with GHSA...or lack of common sense.

But eh...Keep playing the Hoover this, Hoover that card after you get called out on. 

It's all you have.

Your head probably hurts just putting your shoes on.

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That makes it even funnier.  Josh has been a head coach since 2000 with 7 state championships and he got beat by a second year head coach in his first year at the school. 

I think I'll wait to see how the season plays out before I make a judgement.