Stacey Abrams Ga candidate for Governor

HSFBfan

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Is broke. Owes moeny to the IRS and instead of paying it she is donating money to her own campaign. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/17/opinion/columnists/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-debt.html

Refresh my memory...How many times did "born with a silver spoon Trump" file bankruptcy?  How many students did his FAKE university rip off?  I no nothing about this Georgia woman other then your NYTimes post. Clearly she's not the best and brightest of candidates to govern this fine southern state. Your hypocrisy and dimwittedness has been dually noted for several months now. Give me something unexpected in a comeback for a change. Not some ignorant wacko right talking point.     

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

Refresh my memory...How many times did "born with a silver spoon Trump" file bankruptcy?  How many students did his FAKE university rip off?  I no nothing about this Georgia woman other then your NYTimes post. Clearly she's not the best and brightest of candidates to govern this fine southern state. Your hypocrisy and dimwittedness has been dually noted for several months now. Give me something unexpected in a comeback for a change. Not some ignorant wacko right talking point.     

Is trump broke? Does he owe the IRS money? Did he put his own money into his campaign instead of paying the irs?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

No and if that comes out he should be held accountable to pay back any back taxes he owes. She at this point feels that her campaign is more important than the IRS 

You can bet your ass that if this woman commented a crime, that is indefensible, she will answer to the law and suffer the consequences. Unlike Your Clown, she's clearly not a white child of privilege, with deep pockets able to buy her way out of trouble. Who's being naive now?    

13 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

You can bet your ass that if this woman commented a crime, that is indefensible, she will answer to the law and suffer the consequences. Unlike Your Clown, she's clearly not a white child of privilege, with deep pockets able to buy her way out of trouble. Who's being naive now?    

R u defending not paying the IRS? Trying to be clear