CKKC Day 2: Milton defeats Archer 21-19

ECHS05

@Fred

Wow... Fred, that IS the 3* CB Jalen Alexander from Grayson...

When the hell did he transfer to Archer? How badly does that hurt Graysons secondary?

And I bet it was because of Hunnicutt....

Grayson made the absolute worst hire in GA HSFB history as far as Im concerned... This insanely talented class of 2019 at Grayson deserved another Jeff Herron type hire.

Ive got no idea how you go from one of the greatest HCs in GA HSFB history, to a guy thatd only been a HC 1 season prior for an awful team. Makes 0 sense. 

22 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

@Fred

Wow... Fred, that IS the 3* CB Jalen Alexander from Grayson...

When the hell did he transfer to Archer? How badly does that hurt Graysons secondary?

And I bet it was because of Hunnicutt....

Grayson made the absolute worst hire in GA HSFB history as far as Im concerned... This insanely talented class of 2019 at Grayson deserved another Jeff Herron type hire.

Ive got no idea how you go from one of the greatest HCs in GA HSFB history, to a guy thatd only been a HC 1 season prior for an awful team. Makes 0 sense. 

I was told that the Jalen on Archer's team transferred from a DeKalb school.  So far as I know, our Jalen is still there but I will confirm tomorrow.

Do you think it is possible to give it a rest ragging on Coach Hunnicutt?  It is past old after two solid years of every post about Grayson crapping on him. *Everyone* gets you don't like him.  Heck, y'all hired John Small.

1 minute ago, Fred said:

I was told that the Jalen on Archer's team transferred from a DeKalb school.  So far as I know, our Jalen is still there but I will confirm tomorrow.

Do you think it is possible to give it a rest ragging on Coach Hunnicutt?  It is past old after two solid years of every post about Grayson crapping on him. *Everyone* gets you don't like him.  Heck, y'all hired John Small.

His players just walked out on him. 

Ffs.

Its not a coincidence.

The announcers at the CKKC said Jalen Alexander was a transfer from Grayson (to Archer) thats committed to Duke.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

His players just walked out on him. 

Ffs.

Its not a coincidence.

The announcers at the CKKC said Jalen Alexander was a transfer from Grayson (to Archer) thats committed to Duke.

I guess we all know announcers are the best informed people on the planet.  Yes I heard them.  It was someone from DeKalb that said that about Jalen.

I'll know more about that walkout tomorrow and be better able to respond.

Just now, Fred said:

I guess we all know announcers are the best informed people on the planet.  Yes I heard them.  It was someone from DeKalb that said that about Jalen.

I'll know more about that walkout tomorrow and be better able to respond.

I dont see how they couldve pulled that out of left field.

Ill stop ragging on Hunnicutt. He seemed like a solid guy when he joined us for a q&A on here. Ive just been of the opinion hes in over his head at Grayson. He can EASILY put any suspicions to rest this year if Grayson comes out and performs like they should. And make no mistake, with that talent and the experience those players have playing together ... Grayson should be a serious force. 

I realize its not his fault. And hes doing the best he can. 

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I dont see how they couldve pulled that out of left field.

Ill stop ragging on Hunnicutt. He seemed like a solid guy when he joined us for a q&A on here. Ive just been of the opinion hes in over his head at Grayson. He can EASILY put any suspicions to rest this year if Grayson comes out and performs like they should. And make no mistake, with that talent and the experience those players have playing together ... Grayson should be a serious force. 

I realize its not his fault. And hes doing the best he can. 

Just asked the TD club president and he says different kid.  I would think he would know.  Things aren't always as they seem.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

you mean as in Grayson??

Erm... I'm of course obviously thinking Grayson's stock is suddenly down down down. They gotta prove something different now. They do have and extra week of practice and then an easy first game so they can get their stuff together.

For now, they are Grayson Light. Light practices equals light team. 

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I thought Rome's defense had some good dudes in the front 7

This is why you need to stop and just hush... Sit back & watch the experts chat.

They graduated their entire DL, ALL of whom were high level FBS signees (inc. The #1 2018 OLB Adam Anderson)... It was the 1,concern about this Rome team.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I know Colquitt and Archer are both really strong on D. 

I think North Gwinnett could be but I need to see to be sure. 

I'd have those as my three top teams for now. 

Theres 11 teams to watch for now IMO.

North Gwinnett

Colquitt Co.

Grayson

Rome

Marietta

Archer

Milton

Buford

McEachern

Walton

Blessed Trinity (or Cartersville again?)