IMG 13 vs Columbia 33

Nolebull813

Florida teams have always tended to  play these games more seriously than people in other parts of the country understand. While you may not take these results to be EXACTLY how these teams match up, there are a few things I promise you are true: 1) Columbia will be MUCH better than most of you gave them credit for, 2) IMG won't be nearly as good as their top 3 ranking now says they will be and 3) If these teams played a rematch, IMG-at best-would have a VERY hard time beating Columbia. This game wasn't some throw away scrimmage where the teams didn't try or use their any of their best stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

Florida teams have always tended to  play these games more seriously than people in other parts of the country understand. While you may not take these results to be EXACTLY how these teams match up, there are a few things I promise you are true: 1) Columbia will be MUCH better than most of you gave them credit for, 2) IMG won't be nearly as good as their top 3 ranking now says they will be and 3) If these teams played a rematch, IMG-at best-would have a VERY hard time beating Columbia. This game wasn't some throw away scrimmage where the teams didn't try or use their any of their best stuff.

Nah man they're just another 7A scrub holding down the Calpreps SOS!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

I think you are absolutely right.

Game/Scrimmage... whatever one wants to call it, it seems pretty real to me. Looking past all of the penalties neither team is holding back. This one should carry weight in the rankings.