IMG 13 vs Columbia 33

Nolebull813

31 minutes ago, 954gator said:

FYI this is the first time IMG doesn't play the whole game.   Seems like perfect timing to "put in the B team" lol.   L in my book. 

Img said they would play white team starting 3rd quarter but left starters in for a extra drive 

But that's fine,  we handed them their ass on a silver platter with playing perhaps the best game we have in a long time 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Am I reading this score correctly?

Yup

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

What seems to be the problem with IMG?

Losing to Columbia should not be happening...

I've been trying to tell you all off season this Columbia team was good

Been trying to tell everyone 

Maybe now people will finally listen 😂 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I said it before, IMG doesn't have the dominant Dline they always had.   That has always been one of their biggest strengths.   Those two beasts in the middle for columbia are holding them up.  

I think Columbia answered every remaining doubt i had 

This team is special and if they play like this in playoffs we will be in a good spot to not only make Orlando but even win 7a

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

No matter how serious each team took this event (not interested in debate), I think it's absolutely hilarious and amazing that it was Columbia that was able to outscore IMG. Classic.

Good for you and your team Columbiafan

Yeah

National teams with loads of d1 players couldn't beat img but Columbia who has 2 players with d1 offers and only 12 total players with offers went to IMG and won by double digits 

Never been more proud to be a Tiger, proved they could hang and beat elite teams,  koc or not i could care less

Columbia earned this win and i hope earned some respect even from our harshest critics 

Ask @Nolebull813 he sat right beside me the entire first half 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah

National teams with loads of d1 players couldn't beat img but Columbia who has 2 players with d1 offers and only 12 total players with offers went to IMG and won by double digits 

Never been more proud to be a Tiger, proved they could hang and beat elite teams,  koc or not i could care less

Columbia earned this win and i hope earned some respect even from our harshest critics 

Ask @Nolebull813 he sat right beside me the entire first half 

Yeah I was shocked. I don't see anyone from North Florida being able to hang with this team I seen. 

Lets see Columbia and STA in the finals 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Columbia got my attention and also knocked my #1 team out of the lead even if it was a KOC. 

Have to Put STA at #1... and for now, Columbia at #2 in Florida. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Columbia got my attention and also knocked my #1 team out of the lead even if it was a KOC. 

Have to Put STA at #1... and for now, Columbia at #2 in Florida. 

If that's accurate-or even close to it-can we agree an undefeated 7A state champ should be top 5 nationally?