DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Your rational observation is appreciated.

I watched both games and DLS would not consistently move the ball against Colquitt.

McEachern had a better RB, QB, and WRs than DLS and the only success they had was throwing the ball underneath and that wasn't enough to loosen up the Blackhatters for sustainable drives. DLS has yet to even develop that dimension to their offense.

Hell, the Spartans were cramping up every other play in the 3rd quarter. To put that in perspective I can count on one hand how many plays a Packer player had been sidelined by cramping and dehydration. That spells disaster when playing a team that can run multiple people out on the field every few play at several positions: most importantly at RB and the defensive line.

Pops doesn't get it though.

He wants to base it off of how Colquitt would fare against BG, MD, etc or Norcross getting whipped 5 years ago.

You must not have watched the game very closely.

DLS's players weren't cramping up at all, though a few of Folsom's players seemed to have problems with cramps.

You undermined yourself with that post. 

You might be Colquitt's version of Pops.  

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Belly Bob said:

You must not have watched the game very closely.

DLS's players weren't cramping up at all, though a few of Folsom's players seemed to have problems with cramps.

You undermined yourself with that post. 

While "every other play" may have been an exaggeration, more than one DLS player dealt with cramping issues. 

Yes, it was more of an issue for Folsom, but DLS dealt with it as well.

I suppose you were distracted at those moments in the 2nd half.

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

While "every other play" may have been an exaggeration, more than one DLS player dealt with cramping issues. 

Yes, it was more of an issue for Folsom, but DLS dealt with it as well.

I suppose you were distracted at those moments in the 2nd half.

No, I've seen the game twice now. 

DLS didn't have a problem with cramps.

You might want to work on that objectivity thing. 

11 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

If you read carefully, you should have noticed that I strategically used the phrase "some of our GA fans". That could be interpreted as if YOU don't apply. But it sounds as if you're feeling like a guilty party so I'll just leave it at that 😁

Guilty of not reading carefully, provided you didn't edit after the fact.

BGW

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Wow. It wasn't even close. Changed the entire game right there. 

Funny thing is posters like @AztecPadre were trying to paint it as a conspiracy saying our photo wasn't even that play. Unbelievable. Bad look. 

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Thank you for providing clarity on the photo.Yes he was down and no it wasn’t a fumble and also wasn’t a TD.Folsom should have had the ball on the 1.

I understand it doesn't give Folsom a TD, but even worse it gave DLS a touchback and the ball on the 20 yard line! HUGE change of events I think you'd agree. 

15 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

[...]

Pops, I suppose it's too late to apologize, and it may make things worse to try to clarify. 

But my point was that CCBH doesn't have a leg to stand on if he wants to claim that you didn't watch the game(s) objectively, since he's now claiming that DLS had an issue with cramping in the 2nd half, which they didn't. 

So, if you're not objective, then he isn't either.

And if you care to take note, that's a conditional statement: it doesn't assert either that you're not objective or that he isn't, but only that he isn't if you aren't.

Now, I don't want any trouble when we catch a game together sometime.