DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So where are all these points that DLS was supposed to put on Folsom!??????

How the heck would I know?  I don't follow California football.  I'm just reacting to all of your wild claims and promises.  Seems like I remember you claiming Folsom would run away with this game.  Looks like it is 0-0 at halftime judging from the stream I've got going in another window.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

Or is just being dragged into deep water

This could be true if DLS were wearing down the Bulldog's D.  The truth is the opposite is happening.  Folsom's D has been getting a lot of rest. 

Folsom is extremely prepared for this game.  DLS was supposed to have fixed the issues they had last year, but they actually look worse.  What happened to the improved passing game?  It's non-existent.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cal 14 said:

This could be true if DLS were wearing down the Bulldog's D.  The truth is the opposite is happening.  Folsom's D has been getting a lot of rest. 

Folsom is extremely prepared for this game.  DLS was supposed to have fixed the issues they had last year, but they actually look worse.  What happened to the improved passing game?  It's non-existent.

Folsom's D Line has been owning the Spartans OL so far. Who would have guessed that?!

• Like 1