Week one Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Excuses from img

It was only a kickoff classic 

Columbia got lucky

It was B team playing even though eye witnesses can prove otherwise 

Ok I'll stop there 😂 

I watched the 1st half of this game on the IMG Facebook stream. IMG played their top players. It was not their ‘B’ team. Okay it may have been a scrimmage but IMG looked very uninspiring. Props to Columbia who outplayed and was clearly the better team last night against the collection of national all stars.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lincoln Co. was demolished by Abbeville last night, 57-0.

Didn't see that one coming. Abbeville gets revenge for 86'. But i did figure Fort Dorchester would handle Glynn with ease. Fairfield Central, I blew that one. Johns Creek surprised. FC is usually a tough out. But they are  AA team going against a much larger, and richer school. Thomson spotted North Augusta an 18 point lead, and had problems up front aginst a bigger, faster, and better Yellow Jackets squad.

15 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Didn't see that one coming. Abbeville gets revenge for 86'. But i did figure Fort Dorchester would handle Glynn with ease. Fairfield Central, I blew that one. Johns Creek surprised. FC is usually a tough out. But they are  AA team going against a much larger, and richer school. Thomson spotted North Augusta an 18 point lead, and had problems up front aginst a bigger, faster, and better Yellow Jackets squad.

I think Cedar Grove beats Summerville today... But I know you picked Summerville didnt you

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I watched the 1st half of this game on the IMG Facebook stream. IMG played their top players. It was not their ‘B’ team. Okay it may have been a scrimmage but IMG looked very uninspiring. Props to Columbia who outplayed and was clearly the better team last night against the collection of national all stars.

They were uninspired Cause it was a scrimmage 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

They were uninspired Cause it was a scrimmage 

As a long time California poster noted, " These scrimmages in Florida look, and are played like a real game!" Thats why the scoreboards was turned on, and the bands march at halftime. And these "scrimmages" have the feel of a real game, because, for all intent and purpose, they are.

10 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

So GA coaches can’t read or count?

Eric Sondheimer, who you've never quoted, doesn't believe Trinity league coaches could win shit at a typical high school with boundries, and no recruiting budget. Frauds.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-high-school-sports-updates-battle-for-no-1-transfer-school-in-1526926726-htmlstory.html

• Haha 1