Week one Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You guys need to understand that Narbonne is an LA “ City team”

While some individual talent exists, overall the coaching and facilities are poor. 

We don’t consider them “So Cal” for purposes oh HS football discussions.  They are just kinda “there”,

Piss poor excuse... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I watched the 1st half of this game on the IMG Facebook stream. IMG played their top players. It was not their ‘B’ team. Okay it may have been a scrimmage but IMG looked very uninspiring. Props to Columbia who outplayed and was clearly the better team last night against the collection of national all stars.

Ik i was just pointing out excuses i saw from people on twitter 😂 

They must still be in shock from the result 

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You guys need to understand that Narbonne is an LA “ City team”

While some individual talent exists, overall the coaching and facilities are poor. 

We don’t consider them “So Cal” for purposes oh HS football discussions.  They are just kinda “there”,

Wow! Talk about throwing the inner city, “ghetto” team under the bus!! 

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The SoCal excuses are halarious!

Trying to divide up SoCal into mini regions to disassociate certain teams. Comical

Narbonne is a transfer train school and golf blown out and embarrassed. Halarious!

St. Louis beats overrated Folsom even worse. 

Narbonne would beat Folsom by at least 17

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The SoCal excuses are halarious!

Trying to divide up SoCal into mini regions to disassociate certain teams. Comical

Narbonne is a transfer train school and golf blown out and embarrassed. Halarious!

Actually, they really are in their own mini region.  LA City section. Not part of the Southern Section.

• Thanks 1

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Tell that to transfer train Narbonne who flew over to Hawaii and decided to stay on the plane instead of play football. 

#SoCalOwned

Uh, Ok...I’ll tell Narbonne fans that Cen10 crushed nationally-ranked Chandler and Folsom will be going to the Helix Bowl again.  FYI- Helix put up 3 points last night, so Folsom will have to score at least one TD to beat them.  😂

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Mariettas 5* #1 ranked ATH in the 2020 class fumbled FOUR (4) times.

Marietta was without a 4* S and 3* CB on D that wouldve helped slow down Rome.

Marietta is what you call the UBER PWNAGE.

I heard he had an allergic reaction during warmups when he borrowed a team mates gloves.  The resulting Contact Dermatitis on his hand surely played a part in his fumbles.

This is an example of a proper excuse.   Step it up fellas!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Uh, Ok...I’ll tell Narbonne fans that Cen10 crushed nationally-ranked Chandler and Folsom will be going to the Helix Bowl again.  FYI- Helix put up 3 points last night, so Folsom will have to score at least one TD to beat them.  😂

What does Narbonne have to do with Cen10? Dude is so self conscious hes diverting lol. Meanwhile Servite takes on Bakersfield. What a joke! Lol!

Chandler is overrated just like these other transfer train schools. 

Your boys from Narbonne just got running clocked lol

Winning!