On a charter bus heading to the Benz

94Packer

Well at $35 a seat on the bus it’s to good of a deal. I can’t pay for the gas in my Truck to drive to ATL for that, and by the time you pay for parking at the Benz and consider I’m online right now and not driving it’s a really good deal. Looking forward to a good game and seeing some of you guys there. @ATLien12x @Rufus69 @ron169 @CCBlackhatter @HawgGoneIt @ECHS05 @Fred @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Who all is going to the game?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm in the perimeter now. Hay seeds raid the ATL!  Waiting on my food at Johnny Rockets, and for my song selection R.E.S.P.E.C.T. to play on the juke box. RIP Aretha. 

Gonna head up toward the stadium next. See y'all there. 

Well.... our charter is now broken down at the Forsyth exit. the serpentine belt is shredded 🙁

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Well at $35 a seat on the bus it’s to good of a deal. I can’t pay for the gas in my Truck to drive to ATL for that, and by the time you pay for parking at the Benz and consider I’m online right now and not driving it’s a really good deal. 

14 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Well.... our charter is now broken down at the Forsyth exit. the serpentine belt is shredded 🙁

Lol lol 

I’m sorry bud. Y’all get in safely and get that W

3 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Well at $35 a seat on the bus it’s to good of a deal. I can’t pay for the gas in my Truck to drive to ATL for that, and by the time you pay for parking at the Benz and consider I’m online right now and not driving it’s a really good deal. Looking forward to a good game and seeing some of you guys there. @ATLien12x @Rufus69 @ron169 @CCBlackhatter @HawgGoneIt @ECHS05 @Fred @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Who all is going to the game?

how’s that 35$ deal sounding about now 

7 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Still sitting here in lovely Forsyth GA. They are supposed to be sending a mechanic, and another bus and see which one shows up first 😡

Last year for the Brookwood game the bus overheated and had a busted hose, but it happened a few miles from the stadium and a samaritan took the driver to a parts store and they made the game with 10 minutes to spare. 

I agree with all the sentiment of not driving and saving but I've just always drove. Things like this happening are making me like my decision even better. 

I hope they get you guys up in time!.

15346140646231804658353878713060.thumb.jpg.a319da09bdea8d619e67f50f74f8c25d.jpg

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Last year for the Brookwood game the bus overheated and had a busted hose, but it happened a few miles from the stadium and a samaritan took the driver to a parts store and they made the game with 10 minutes to spare. 

I agree with all the sentiment of not driving and saving but I've just always drove. Things like this happening are making me like my decision even better. 

I hope they get you guys up in time!.

15346140646231804658353878713060.thumb.jpg.a319da09bdea8d619e67f50f74f8c25d.jpg

How far of a drive is it?

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why didn’t the bus leave earlier?

yall don’t tailgate before the game in the parking lot at the Benz... gives everyone ample time to get to the stadium 

Idk. We bring so many people that there are different groups organizing the travel buses etc. We have some church buses that load up and bring fans and then there is a fan bus set up where they sell seating early and decide how many buses they need and they charter a company. I assume that's the one 94 is on.

• Like 1