On a charter bus heading to the Benz

94Packer

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Where you at Ron? I'm at the top just under the club level. Right where the big traffic jam to get to the concession area is. 

Hate the configuration of the seating and access to the 50 yard line area. 

This is the smallest crowd I've seen in years. Of coarse all the Colquitt folks haven't shown up yet, but still.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Where you at Ron? I'm at the top just under the club level. Right where the big traffic jam to get to the concession area is. 

Hate the configuration of the seating and access to the 50 yard line area. 

I right on the 35 yard line about 10 rows down

7 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Well at $35 a seat on the bus it’s to good of a deal. I can’t pay for the gas in my Truck to drive to ATL for that, and by the time you pay for parking at the Benz and consider I’m online right now and not driving it’s a really good deal. Looking forward to a good game and seeing some of you guys there. @ATLien12x @Rufus69 @ron169 @CCBlackhatter @HawgGoneIt @ECHS05 @Fred @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Who all is going to the game?

I’m here, hopefully you weren’t on the break down bus!

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Imagine if you were an OOS team that just flew 3-4 hours, landed at Hartsfield Airport and now you have to bus it 3-4 hours to Moultrie. THIS is the reason elite OOS (non-bordering) teams have no desire to travel to SOWEGA. Logistically, it's just too taxing. 

Would it closer to fly to Jacksonville fl?

6 hours ago, 94Packer said:

I will NOT do the charter again. Come to find out the original bus I was on the motor blew up..... So they ended up cramming three bus loads of people onto 2 busses. Just getting on 75 leaving ATL now. It was a great game to go to but I WILL drive next time 

Was wondering if ya made it home safely...

3 minutes ago, ron169 said:

The bad thing is we didn’t even travel that well this weekend.

I thought we did pretty ok. Not like what we saw in '14 and '15, but there was a lot more hype coming from all directions back then. 

Now-a-days, the fans have gotten spoiled firstly. Winning is more common. Secondly, folks were cautiously optimistic rather than hyping heavily. Maybe a bit humbled after the last two or three seasons.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought we did pretty ok. Not like what we saw in '14 and '15, but there was a lot more hype coming from all directions back then. 

Now-a-days, the fans have gotten spoiled firstly. Winning is more common. Secondly, folks were cautiously optimistic rather than hyping heavily. Maybe a bit humbled after the last two or three seasons.

We get a little bit of that at Buford, folks come out of the woodworks for the ‘Ship. 

Hopefully, taking it for granted was tempered by the Rome slaughter. 

BGW

• Like 1