On a charter bus heading to the Benz

94Packer

Depending on traffic and all, it's not that much different from Jax or Atlanta. 

Price is the big factor. If the bus trip from either place is what's so scary then there is Delta connectors to Albany and then you are suddenly less than 1 hour bus ride away. I'm certain that adds a good bit of cost though. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Secondly, folks were cautiously optimistic rather than hyping heavily. Maybe a bit humbled after the last two or three seasons.

So I'm guessing no t-shirts proclaiming an undefeated season ahead.  😁  You have to admit, those were a bit over the top.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Depending on traffic and all, it's not that much different from Jax or Atlanta. 

Price is the big factor. If the bus trip from either place is what's so scary then there is Delta connectors to Albany and then you are suddenly less than 1 hour bus ride away. I'm certain that adds a good bit of cost though. 

Does Delta fly a big enough plane into Albany that it wouldn't take two flights?  Serious question.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not totally sure. Ive seen a decent sized plane land there. I'd have to check for capacity. Issue is 170 dollars or more per seat I think

Just looked it up.  It appears Delta at least flies CRJ regional jets and they for sure don't have enough seats.  They might put a bigger plane on the route if there was a demand or treat it like a charter.  I don't know.  Yea, the prices I saw for leaving this Thursday and returning this Saturday were staggering.  I could fly to LA for what some of those tickets cost.  If I fly Norwegian, I could make it to Europe for the same price!  😮

4 hours ago, Fred said:

Does Delta fly a big enough plane into Albany that it wouldn't take two flights?  Serious question.

It would take two planes into Albany. They fly the little Tin cans back and forth to ATL, but from the Albany airport to Moultrie is only a 35 minute ride. I make the Albany drive daily