Bosco vs Beca

taojoe

Berger and Monangai will give them a chance in most games, as long as the OL can hold its own vs BNU DLs.  Beca’s D is pretty good and the Bosco OL was mostly good today.  Tarantino threw the ball better today than I’vè seen before, and the receivers looked pretty good.  No pass rush today and shaky coverage, may be biggest weakness.  FWIW, they’vè got an excellent punter.  Don’t think either we Reynolds or lb Alvarado played today.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, taojoe said:

Berger and Monangai will give them a chance in most games, as long as the OL can hold its own vs BNU DLs.  Beca’s D is pretty good and the Bosco OL was mostly good today.  Tarantino threw the ball better today than I’vè seen before, and the receivers looked pretty good.  No pass rush today and shaky coverage, may be biggest weakness.  FWIW, they’vè got an excellent punter.  Don’t think either we Reynolds or lb Alvarado played today.

Sorry I missed you Tahoe and thanks for the updates, we were watching them all scrimmage long from you, thanks again.  Had I remembered the scrimmage I would have came home a day early (upstate NY - Altmar area for the smallmouth :) )  Have some family that talks highly of the new Becahi quarterback - big kid and seems to hold his own for being 1st season with them.  Becahi's tailback, when healthy is supposed to be a tough ass player.  Becahi is also waiting for two of their linemen to be cleared to play via PIAA - one from ND and one from Liberty.  I am glad Becahi ventures out to play some of the BNU teams.

9 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Sorry I missed you Tahoe and thanks for the updates, we were watching them all scrimmage long from you, thanks again.  Had I remembered the scrimmage I would have came home a day early (upstate NY - Altmar area for the smallmouth :) )  Have some family that talks highly of the new Becahi quarterback - big kid and seems to hold his own for being 1st season with them.  Becahi's tailback, when healthy is supposed to be a tough ass player.  Becahi is also waiting for two of their linemen to be cleared to play via PIAA - one from ND and one from Liberty.  I am glad Becahi ventures out to play some of the BNU teams.

Hello Homer (D'oh!)

The Beca qb did look pretty good, and the tailback was running around and through Bosco's D for the first few drives, but they couldn't put it in the endzone.  Without some dropped passes & penalties Beca could have won.  By q2 Beca's OL looked whupped (pretty hot and humid), with a couple of OL upgrades and some better conditioning Beca could be pretty strong this year.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, taojoe said:

Hello Homer (D'oh!)

The Beca qb did look pretty good, and the tailback was running around and through Bosco's D for the first few drives, but they couldn't put it in the endzone.  Without some dropped passes & penalties Beca could have won.  By q2 Beca's OL looked whupped (pretty hot and humid), with a couple of OL upgrades and some better conditioning Beca could be pretty strong this year.

Ha, Becahi being in the EPC and being only 4A, they won't see anything like DBP unless they get to the state finals and face Erie Prep or someone like that.  good to hear you out at the games, enjoy the season!!!

• Like 1

Sounds like they are afraid of the big, strong, intimidating Ironmen. Pussies. Let's get 'em!

Everyone in line behind Drummer and GSB and Zipcep (they'll protect us if things get too heated). Man, if only these pussies were as mean and yoked as we parents are...

Good call, Drummer. You're showing them alright. Just keep leaving messages. You're retired, right? You got the time. Do it for all of us.

Those pussies. They probably saw what '11 Bosco did to teams. Or maybe even the '62 game (or whatever year Drummer likes to talk about) where DBP beat BC so badly.

Connecticut fags!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Connecticut fags!

I'm offended and DEMAND an apology from you Max (don't you love this politically correct society we live in)

I was looking forward to taking the afternoon off and watching the scrimmage....disappointed...I could imagine how the kids feel.

This is a typical move for Ct teams, just like our "privates"...Delbarton, Hun school, etc....must have something to do with being rich...softies

21 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

I'm offended and DEMAND an apology from you Max (don't you love this politically correct society we live in)

I was looking forward to taking the afternoon off and watching the scrimmage....disappointed...I could imagine how the kids feel.

This is a typical move for Ct teams, just like our "privates"...Delbarton, Hun school, etc....must have something to do with being rich...softies

I understand you looking forward to watching the scrimmage, and am sure a lot of people were also. No problem with that.

But, as an adult, for you and others to include this in your posts, is ridiculous:

1 hour ago, Zipcep said:

...pussies

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

These pussie publics from shitty hsfb states have no balls or class.

Ironic that the word "class" was used.

30 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

But, as an adult, for you and others to include this in your posts, is ridiculous:

So you think I was talking about kids? No, they didn't decide to "pussy out" (Oh dear a bad word), it was their coaches....just like the privates I mentioned earlier, they wanted nothing to do with the BNU, except if it was baseball, hockey or lax

Its a "pussy move" by the COACHES. Agree to play, move the time and then less than 24 hour later cancel....

• Thanks 1