Likes/Reputation

PrepGridiron

Its always great to meet members. My encounters have always been a good time and I've had the opportunity to make good friends, @15yds4gibberish. Another thing that comes out is I can get feedback. Yesterday, the biggest feedback was the amount of likes, so I've made the like count unlimited as of today. Be judicious. I'm also testing out a negative reaction. This reaction will have an impact on your score. Hopefully this will deter some bad posts. Again, use it judiciously. 

All the best!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@PrepGridiron so people like Redzon can negative 👎 my posts for no reason and bring Down my rep..... wow 😲 it hasn’t been more than 5 minutes and this douche is on my shit 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I have a feeling the thumbs down is gonna be used too much. 

(Cue this post to get hella thumbs down 😂)

It’s a test. So we will see how it goes. 

• Thumbs Down 2

8-18-2018

Internal memo (Eyes only Chief)

Dear sir,

While I appreciate that your desire to garner affection from the members on this board, I nevertheless wish to remind you of proper protocol in releasing changes in board policy.

According to the bylaws established at our off season "team building" conference in the Catskills, it was mandated that:

"All changes in policy should be announced via press release, and distributed via the The Commissioners office".  My secretary is in Tiers over this and has tended her resignation.  This was to be her big announcement and all the members would rejoice. 

In the future, consideration toward your overworked and underpaid staff would go along way to reduce the "water cooler" negative comments.

Yours truly,

Sid

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, The Comish said:

8-18-2018

Internal memo (Eyes only Chief)

Dear sir,

While I appreciate that your desire to garner affection from the members on this board, I nevertheless wish to remind you of proper protocol in releasing changes in board policy.

According to the bylaws established at our off season "team building" conference in the Catskills, it was mandated that:

"All changes in policy should be announced via press release, and distributed via the The Commissioners office".  My secretary is in Tiers over this and has tended her resignation.  This was to be her big announcement and all the members would rejoice. 

In the future, consideration toward your overworked and underpaid staff would go along way to reduce the "water cooler" negative comments.

Yours truly,

Sid

Not sure what’s funnier, the post or that your phone/computer autocorrects tears to Tiers. Bwahahaha

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don't get confused Sammy. 

You use the word "tiers" so much that when you were logged in as The Comish it autocorrected you trying to use the word "tears" 😂

"Tears" as in a girls "tears" should be applied to girls emotions, and is not appropriate for this forum.  Mayb'e you sensitive Fla. snowflakes discuss your fears in tears.....

On this forum, there is only one way to spell it, and the spelling is Tiers, as evidenced by The commissioner himself using the word appropriately in a sentence.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

"Tears" as in a girls "tears" should be applied to girls emotions, and is not appropriate for this forum.  Mayb'e you sensitive Fla. snowflakes discuss your fears in tears.....

On this forum, there is only one way to spell it, and the spelling is Tiers, as evidenced by The commissioner himself using the word appropriately in a sentence.

South Broward,FL 40, Marina,CA 28

boom!

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

Its always great to meet members. My encounters have always been a good time and I've had the opportunity to make good friends, @15yds4gibberish. Another thing that comes out is I can get feedback. Yesterday, the biggest feedback was the amount of likes, so I've made the like count unlimited as of today. Be judicious. I'm also testing out a negative reaction. This reaction will have an impact on your score. Hopefully this will deter some bad posts. Again, use it judiciously. 

All the best!

Question: can we "thumb down" someone into oblivion?

I'm asking for a friend.

(Psst: I want to make Block disappear.)

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Question: can we "thumb down" someone into oblivion?

I'm asking for a friend.

(Psst: I want to make Block disappear.)

Testing the thumbs down feature, but there are some tools that can restrict certain things if you are below a certain reputation score. Might consider that if the thumbs down works well

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Prep I want to be able to give a reaction to someone reaction 

so so if one of y’all give me a thumbs down 👎 I want to be able to give that thumbs down 👎 a thumbs down

Yes.

And I want to be able to give a reaction to reactions given to reactions. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

All the best!

Lol! Like I told you last night, you’re a good man for putting up with us!  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1