Who is America?

DevilDog

Now these Right Wing Gun Nutz shows just how stupid they really are.  Demonstrates beyond any doubt, the utter mindlessness and stupidity of the American far right.  

These fools are gonna make America Great again.  LMAO.  Now I understand why that Party hates Mexicans they are as educated as this bunch. 

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Why do these Right Wing knuckleheads keep proving how stupid they are? 1st a Georgia Politician showed his ass and now these right wingers are proving how stupid they are with their paranoia on all thinks not like them.  

Funny as hell.  This is what years of brainwashing does to a person, they look like clowns.  😂

45 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

😂😂😂

Whats even funnier on the Show when he introduces himself as the fake Mossad Agent Morad before meeting this Goober he says that he is here to fight Islamic Terrorism in the USA which would be a problem if it didn't motivate so many white males to conduct more Terrorist acts here like mass shootings.   Hilarious.  There are many more one character is a right wing conspiracy NutJob.   You can just imagine what he get these fools to say and act.   He got Roy Moore talking about how Alabama has always been equal and fair.  Just Classic. 

54 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Funny as hell.  This is what years of brainwashing does to a person, they look like clowns.  😂

I loved it when the Fat Swine Eater said I love Pork especially BBQ and they put evidently up on the screen. 🤣 Classic:  Believe me Obesity and Hypertension will kill his ass from eating that Land Rat before some Islamic Terrorist does.  

MAGA. 

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Brainwashed !!!!!   Generations of Blacks on welfare and they love Democrat policies,Jesse, Black Caucus,Al, Rev Wright, nobama and keep voting in those that run Chicago....BRAINWASHED !!!!!!

I’m not any of those things,.  ISo try again. Not every body is inner city Chicago and frankly I don’t have to answer for them. So from here on out I will answer for horsefly, so you want to talk education, professions or wealth... let’s go!! 

As an aside I’m not the only one, far from an anomaly, heck there are a lot of successful blacks on this site and they don’t need to answer for Chicago either. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

"Iam not any of those things"....Then your compliant....Done...💪💪 Oh, I never said you were.....Too many are ....

Then talk to them, I’m not your audience that needs to hear your bs.

Folks jumping and endorsing these news sites as if they are the total truth and gospel are brainwashed, if that’s you, too bad.  If it’s not, there was no need to jump in the convo. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

"Jump into a convo"..Calling the kettle black..Free  speech?? See ??😏😏 My BS is exactly what you need to hear...

You mentioning Chicago had nothing to do with my commentary that those that believe right wing propaganda as the gospel are brainwashed.  You swung and missed as usual. You only mention Chicago is b/c in your Simone mind it represents the plight of every AA in America.  

19 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, it's the perfect example of Democrat failure.....I also love to annoy the arrogant lefties on this board that all deny how much Democrat policies have hurt their voters.....And guys  like you,  who think they have all the answers and won't hold your Democrat policy makes accountable...Call out your your own and stop the blame game as the blame game has NO GAME..

I like pointing to the rights hypocrisy, don't value any thing but themselves.  Not one social virtue do I hear coming from the right.  You all cheer human atrocities and love to hear of folks killing and suppressing others. Pathetic, as much as you point Chicago your ass mo led when I asked if you'd volunteer to help. All you all do is mock and point fingers, never lead in anything social reform.  

Thats why I laugh at these videos, it's the true character of a lot on the right, just bumbling clowns and buffoons.

im gonna go watch some more.  

Cheers

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_1155.JPG.75058895d26db95b18bcb9241a09bae7.JPG

we are laughing at you.  Why do you think  these videos were posted,  to be critical?  They're funny and I'm gonna go watch some more.  Sacha knew the right was brainwashed and is the reason he approached doing this gimmick, some are prime for the picking and are pure comedy.  

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Read what GSB posted on the John Brennan blog....Gotcha.....

You're not winning (or losing) any thing no one else doesn't share in....see how silly you are?  

The list of corruption and destruction coming to an end with maybe some being fired or doing time is not a personal loss or failure of mine, that’s their problem.  And that goes for both sides as well.  I don’t keep a personal scorecard and mark myself based on who you is doing what in office, like you and GSB.  

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Folks jumping and endorsing these news sites as if they are the total truth and gospel are brainwashed, if that’s you, too bad.  If it’s not, there was no need to jump in the convo. 

Agree a 110%

What people don't realize that the so called news sites like FOX, CNN, MSNBC,,....... Are all owned by rich billionaires who want to divide the general public while deepening their pockets.  The more bs and propaganda they stir up, the higher the ratings, which equate to more money in their coffers. Communist parties used to run the same propaganda bs over the air waves; however, the general public knew it was commie propaganda.  Unfortunately, devout viewers in America haven't caught on.

Another thing that devout viewers don't understand is that people like Rachel Maddow,  Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Al Sharpton... make millions off these shows and additional revenue from books, commercials, speeches, and so on.   On the other hand, all their devout viewers get is high blood pressure, and not a penny. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ohio said:

Agree a 110%

What people don't realize that the so called news sites like FOX, CNN, MSNBC,,....... Are all owned by rich billionaires who want to divide the general public while deepening their pockets.  The more bs and propaganda they stir up, the higher the ratings, which equate to more money in their coffers. Communist parties used to run the same propaganda bs over the air waves; however, the general public knew it was commie propaganda.  Unfortunately, devout viewers in America haven't caught on.

Another thing that devout viewers don't understand is that people like Rachel Maddow,  Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Al Sharpton... make millions off these shows and additional revenue from books, commercials, speeches, and so on.   On the other hand, all their devout viewers get is high blood pressure, and not a penny. 

Exactly!  They make millions off of the divide.  The owner of XM radio is John c Malone a big republican donor, but he has many liberal leaning, right bashing programs on XM.  Why?  It makes money.  These billionaires and those that peddle this divisiveness are making off like bandits.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Exactly!  They make millions off of the divide.  The owner of XM radio is John c Malone a big republican donor, but he has many liberal leaning, right bashing programs on XM.  Why?  It makes money.  These billionaires and those that peddle this divisiveness are making off like bandits.  

Sadly, nothing will change untill these people realize they are being brain washed.

The general public usually gets along irregardless of creed, race, nationality, income status...  For instance, in many mixed race cities, black and white neighbors generally are congenial with each other and get along without incident.  Or in large crowds like concerts, zoos, museaums, ball games..people get along without any problem.  However, when rabble rousers like politicians, media instigators, religious leaders  and others of their ilk stir them up; they are at each others throats.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Looks outstanding.  But trim then to St. Louis cut, get rid of that breastbone 😋

I do sometimes but I was being lazy today! 

If I do trim them down to STL, I’ll still smoke the trimming and eat like burnt ends with lot of bbq sauce on them  they always go quick!!!