Lake City Columbia: from pop warner to state champion contenders; The story

Columbiafan

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You would think so but based on what I'm seeing Sta still thinks we aren't that good

While we won't sneak up on anyone there is a possibility that people in that fanbase will see us as just a flash in the pan and could underestimate us just like IMG did 

Yeah right not me lol.  All I'm saying is that Columbia isn't going to have an easy schedule just because the reg season isn't crazy strong.    If they go undefeated it will be impressive that's all.   They would have beaten other good teams. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Yeah right not me lol.  All I'm saying is that Columbia isn't going to have an easy schedule just because the reg season isn't crazy strong.    If they go undefeated it will be impressive that's all.   They would have beaten other good teams. 

Oh i agree

I'm just saying there are some teams out there still looking down on us 😂 

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I know we talked about this earlier and it never happened, but Maybe we could get Cocoa and Columbia together next season... Could be a good game.

I did talk to the cocoa coach briefly a few weeks ago about it

I'll try finding out what openings we have for next year and see if cocoa will be able to work with those openings 

I definitely think we should play more teams in central Florida moving forward 

We can't play someone like Bishop Gorman but playing someone in South Georgia or central Florida isn't too crazy a idea

Maybe we can eventually work ourselves up to some big oos teams down the line

• 2 weeks later...