Hello all

Troll

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Haha welcome back 

Hawg unbanned you weeks ago, we were waiting for you to try to sign back in

Checked  on the board once or twice (bans cannot lock out trolls 😉) but as the same shit/different day prevails all offseason, really no need to be here, aside from the fact that I respect Prepgridiron enough not to go against their wishes.

shutterstock_106156229-1arip6f-300x241[1].jpg

• Like 1

Good to see you. Why you were ever banned is beyond me, even people you sparred with questioned the ban as you atleast bring fact and intellectual knowledge where both sides can learn things this country doesn’t teach anymore. I’ll be your way in less then 2 weeks. Won’t be in the LS1 or the Z06 as I’m gonna break my youngest pup into the jersey shore atmosphere in ocean city. She will love it as her older sister did. Hard to break traditions 

1 hour ago, CardinalTruth said:

Good to see you. Why you were ever banned is beyond me, even people you sparred with questioned the ban as you atleast bring fact and intellectual knowledge where both sides can learn things this country doesn’t teach anymore. I’ll be your way in less then 2 weeks. Won’t be in the LS1 or the Z06 as I’m gonna break my youngest pup into the jersey shore atmosphere in ocean city. She will love it as her older sister did. Hard to break traditions 

Very nice, you should have a great time.  Just got back from the shore yesterday.  Water was 80+ degrees (surface temps)  in Seaside the last few days and has been super warm all summer.  Outside of the storm runoff last mon/tues it has been crystal green, clear and clean as well. 

But isn't OC a little far south for you? Did not know you were a 'Shoobie'...Always thought you were a 'Benny' like me (well a hemi-benny at least) 😄

Most northerners don't make it past LBI.