Mater dei vs bishop Gorman week

Antt

22 hours ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Almost pissed my pants there for a second. Back from injury??? LOL If you are driving up to watch you may want to pick up some gas & snacks in Baker. For security concerns, we will be closing all our gas station/convenience stores. ;)

Home of the worlds largest thermometer!!

17 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

If something happened (and I don’t know if something did), then we are talk about children misbehaving and then suffering the consequences of their mistakes. It’s not like we are talking about a grown man, who may be gassed up (pun intentional), hitting his girlfriend on Christmas Day.

yes yes, Rollo was accused of being hostal with the equipment manager in 1988...but it’s not like a mug shot pops up when you google his name...that would be sad for the program...

Plus that was 30 years ago.  But you are right, he does not have his mugshot posted all over the net.  Like some guys do for doing stuff like robbing or DUI, or beating a woman.  There are coaches around the country who do that.  Coaches who teach their kids unsportsmanlike actions are not only ok but encouraged.  

2 hours ago, The Stache said:

https://t.co/zTxZbjGvs8

our staff thought you may enjoy this little peek at #redwhiteandbru

Yo, #redwhiteandbru is tm homie!!! You owe me $0.05!

that poor RT looked soooooo lost, you can almost see him screaming “watch out bro, I done effed up.” The RB is worthless at stopping bru...Micha had a rough night...feel bad for the kid, once they were down by 35 sanchyshould have pulled him