Peace offering to Folsom

Sammyswordsman

Unfortunately I have un intentionally upset several of the Folsom contingent, and I would like to make amends.

First let me state for the record, that I personally have no issue with the Folsom boosters, city, mayor, or football program as a whole.  My original and ONLY issue with Folsom was that they kept garnering unreasonably high national rankings due to lofty records vs. opponents that 200+ other teams in the country would be undefeated against.

Now that Folsom is 0-1 due to FINALLY playing an opponent that had the potential to beat them, my 5+ year crusade has been proven to be a righteous crusade.  Since, in the eyes of the OOS posters and national media, my position on Folsom has been validated, I am now prepared to call a truce between me and the Folsom football program.

To the Folsom boosters:

I offer to stop referring to your team as the devil.

I offer to stop posting funny pictures of your offensive line.

I offer to rank them fairly in the Tiers

I offer to compliment the team as warranted.

I offer to support the team against OOS ridicule.

In return, I only ask that the Folsom boosters admit publically on this forum (each booster must start their own thread titled "I admit the Folsom football team has been overranked consistently for the past 8 years.  In the body of the thread, each Folsom poster should acknowledge that a. Folsom would have a hard time making the playoffs in the Trinity League. b. in 2014 Servite should have been ranked higher than Folsom, and would have been had they traded schedules. c. On average Folsom football has been ranked at least 50+ spots to high at the end of each season since 2010 ).

In honor of St. Crispin, Will great Folsom fathers smokeum peace pipe with Sammy.

peace pipe.gif

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Unfortunately I have un intentionally upset several of the Folsom contingent, and I would like to make amends.

First let me state for the record, that I personally have no issue with the Folsom boosters, city, mayor, or football program as a whole.  My original and ONLY issue with Folsom was that they kept garnering unreasonably high national rankings due to lofty records vs. opponents that 200+ other teams in the country would be undefeated against.

Now that Folsom is 0-1 due to FINALLY playing an opponent that had the potential to beat them, my 5+ year crusade has been proven to be a righteous crusade.  Since, in the eyes of the OOS posters and national media, my position on Folsom has been vindicated, I am now prepared to call a truce between me and the Folsom football program.

To the Folsom boosters:

In return, I only ask that the Folsom boosters admit publically on this forum (each booster must start their own thread titled "I admit the Folsom football team has been overranked consistently for the past 8 years.  In the body of the thread, each Folsom poster should acknowledge that a. Folsom would have a hard time making the playoffs in the Trinity League. b. in 2014 Servite should have been ranked higher than Folsom, and would have been had they traded schedules. c. On average Folsom football has been ranked at least 50+ spots to high at the end of each season since 2010 ).

In honor of St. Crispin, Will great Folsom fathers smokeum peace pipe with Sammy.

peace pipe.gif

Eff that! You ask for the smoke, don’t get mad when you get burned!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Now that Folsom is 0-1 due to FINALLY playing an opponent that had the potential to beat them, my 5+ year crusade has been proven to be a righteous crusade.  Since, in the eyes of the OOS posters and national media, my position on Folsom has been vindicated, I am now prepared to call a truce between me and the Folsom football program.

To the Folsom boosters:

peace pipe.gif

You da man, Sammy.

We are going to unite under the California Flag! The Bear Flag Revolt is hereby declared over!!! 

What you say Folsom!???  Well, I live here so I’m good with it. Maybe I can start going to Folsom games😎

• Thanks 1

That's a decent start in this negotiation. 

Gonna need a little more though for this truce to happen. Your crusade would have been vindicated if Folsom got the wheels blown off them. Since Folsom PROVED to be on the level as DLS, gonna need a bit more of concession. If DLS is considered a top 20-25 team nationally, then Folsom PROVED they are right up there as well. I believe that further proof of this will be offered on the field in the next 2 weeks as well. 

First offer rejected- I will await a counter. 

-FPB

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Second offer:

No NorCal team shall be ranked in the Top 50 until DLS wins another Open Championship since #1 and #2 in that geographical location have proven to be of equal quality.

It's only fair. We saw it go down with our own two eyes 

Apples to oranges comparison. The SoCal teams are operating under completely different rules. To use that as a comparison for national rankings, is about as ridiculous as the general food selection and quality in the State of Georgia. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

To the Folsom boosters:

peace pipe.gif

Folsom fans.  Be careful of peace pipes, you don''t want end up like him 

Image result for its a trap fuck mickey mouse

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Apples to oranges comparison. The SoCal teams are operating under completely different rules. To use that as a comparison for national rankings, is about as ridiculous as the general food selection and quality in the State of Georgia. 

Honest question.  Why do you hate on GA so much?  They have good teams and are proud of them.

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That's a decent start in this negotiation. 

Gonna need a little more though for this truce to happen. Your crusade would have been vindicated if Folsom got the wheels blown off them. Since Folsom PROVED to be on the level as DLS, gonna need a bit more of concession. If DLS is considered a top 20-25 team nationally, then Folsom PROVED they are right up there as well. I believe that further proof of this will be offered on the field in the next 2 weeks as well. 

First offer rejected- I will await a counter. 

-FPB

block, take the milky pickle olive branch, instead of having it rammed down

by your pops daily

. This time you have a say so in this matter.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rippers said:

I actually never understood all of the negativity towards Georgia football.  Too much talent coming out of there for them not to have quality programs.

Because they  brag about how good they are and how nice their stuff is and then they refuse to play OOS games but want the National rank

thats not how it works

• Like 1

I can't admit that Folsom has been consistently over -ranked

You almost had me until you said that  Servite team was better than Folsom.  That team includede Browning, Jonaah Williams, Cody Creason, etc., etc.  All three of them (one for sure) may have NFL prospects, and four other members of that team start for top  D1 programs.

I would like to see the top three or four teams from SoCal and NorCal compete in the Open Division, and play a round robin type tourney.  Mix it up - North v South, so SoCals have a chance to stay in it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, DogPile said:

You almost had me until you said that  Servite team was better than Folsom.  That team includede Browning, Jonaah Williams, Cody Creason, etc., etc.  All three of them (one for sure) may have NFL prospects, and four other members of that team start for top  D1 programs.

I would like to see the top three or four teams from SoCal and NorCal compete in the Open Division, and play a round robin type tourney.  Mix it up - North v South, so SoCals have a chance to stay in it.

Would be nice. We probably have the most screwed up playoffs in the country.

25 minutes ago, DogPile said:

Exactly. 2010, 2014, 2017, 2018 all are and should be nationally ranked teams. 

I can’t take it seriously when he says Servite 2014 > Folsom 2014. 

Servite was 4-7.

Folsom boat raced every team they played including winning State bowl by 60 points, had the Heisman candidate as their qb, one of the best linemen in the country (early first rounder), and 6 other guys that start for legitimate D1 teams. 

Dont you take that team away from me.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Come to Jesuit game next week. It should be fun. Jesuit brings the "galley crew" every year and they make it fun. 

I’m debating. I’ve committed to the CC/DLS game. But I really want to see ya the Jesuit/Folsom game. I’m really starting to lean towards the Folsom game after this week’s result. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Second offer:

No NorCal team shall be ranked in the Top 50 until DLS wins another Open Championship since #1 and #2 in that geographical location have proven to be of equal quality.

It's only fair. We saw it go down with our own two eyes 

Stop hating, please. I’ve been really warming up to to Ga.