Peace offering to Folsom

Sammyswordsman

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Again, not hating. It's just an outsider's opinion.

What are you basing this off? Because you predetermined that Folsom wasn’t good before the season started and then when they go blow for blow with DLS on the road you deem neither team good? 

DLS defense is completely filled with D1’s not to mention one of the best Linebackers in the country. Folsom offense is filled with D1’s not to mention one of the best WR’s in the country. Hell his junior brother might be better than him.  

Dont be that guy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

What are you basing this off? Because you predetermined that Folsom wasn’t good before the season started and then when they go blow for blow with DLS on the road you deem neither team good? 

DLS defense is completely filled with D1’s not to mention one of the best Linebackers in the country. Folsom offense is filled with D1’s not to mention one of the best WR’s in the country. Hell his junior brother might be better than him.  

Dont be that guy.

I think they are good. Top 50 is nothing to be ashamed of.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Dont be that guy.

I agree about D. Ngata. Kid maybe better than his bro at the end of the day. Much impressed. I got to de that kid close up. S-T-U-D. He’s going to be right there with Mixon and Harris. No doubt. 

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Unfortunately I have un intentionally upset several of the Folsom contingent, and I would like to make amends.

First let me state for the record, that I personally have no issue with the Folsom boosters, city, mayor, or football program as a whole.  My original and ONLY issue with Folsom was that they kept garnering unreasonably high national rankings due to lofty records vs. opponents that 200+ other teams in the country would be undefeated against.

Now that Folsom is 0-1 due to FINALLY playing an opponent that had the potential to beat them, my 5+ year crusade has been proven to be a righteous crusade.  Since, in the eyes of the OOS posters and national media, my position on Folsom has been validated, I am now prepared to call a truce between me and the Folsom football program.

To the Folsom boosters:

I offer to stop referring to your team as the devil.

I offer to stop posting funny pictures of your offensive line.

I offer to rank them fairly in the Tiers

I offer to compliment the team as warranted.

I offer to support the team against OOS ridicule.

In return, I only ask that the Folsom boosters admit publically on this forum (each booster must start their own thread titled "I admit the Folsom football team has been overranked consistently for the past 8 years.  In the body of the thread, each Folsom poster should acknowledge that a. Folsom would have a hard time making the playoffs in the Trinity League. b. in 2014 Servite should have been ranked higher than Folsom, and would have been had they traded schedules. c. On average Folsom football has been ranked at least 50+ spots to high at the end of each season since 2010 ).

In honor of St. Crispin, Will great Folsom fathers smokeum peace pipe with Sammy.

peace pipe.gif

https://www.voscreen.com/life/13666/14uy10gp15jyp556gzm4a46/en/

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Second offer:

No NorCal team shall be ranked in the Top 50 until DLS wins another Open Championship since #1 and #2 in that geographical location have proven to be of equal quality.

It's only fair. We saw it go down with our own two eyes 

The last time Ga’s best team played a team as good as Folsom they lost by 3 TDs

the time before that, they lost by 9 TDs

please translate your logic above to GA

no top 100 teams for a decade?

GA shouldn’t even be commenting when two elite teams meet 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I agree about D. Ngata. Kid maybe better than his bro at the end of the day. Much impressed. I got to de that kid close up. S-T-U-D. He’s going to be right there with Mixon and Harris. No doubt. 

Immediately after Friday's game, I felt there'd be no chance for Folsom to compete against DLS in next season's game at home with all that they'll graduate and what appears to be a weak JV group moving up.

While I still feel it will be a long shot, the fact that they'll still have Daniyel Ngata and their other WR Elijhah Badger at least gives them some hope. Badger is living in the shadow of the more heralded Joe Ngata, but might prove to be nearly as good when all is said and done. I thought they should have utilized him more than the 5 rec for 76 yards he had on Friday night.

Also think Folsom needs to utilize Daniyel more as a pass receiver out of the backfield.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Apples to oranges comparison. The SoCal teams are operating under completely different rules. To use that as a comparison for national rankings, is about as ridiculous as the general food selection and quality in the State of Georgia. 

You are right, comparing apples to oranges,  SJB is clearly superior to any NorCal team.

47 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Immediately after Friday's game, I felt there'd be no chance for Folsom to compete against DLS in next season's game at home with all that they'll graduate and what appears to be a weak JV group moving up.

While I still feel it will be a long shot, the fact that they'll still have Daniyel Ngata and their other WR Elijhah Badger at least gives them some hope. Badger is living in the shadow of the more heralded Joe Ngata, but might prove to be nearly as good when all is said and done. I thought they should have utilized him more than the 5 rec for 76 yards he had on Friday night.

Also think Folsom needs to utilize Daniyel more as a pass receiver out of the backfield.

I actually thought those were the two best Folsom had on the field and they may have been the best on the field from both sides. Garrett and To’oto’o shined for De La Salle

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BraceFace69 said:

The medium shot of the 5 players and the coach....

5 players from 5 states who transferred in at different times. 

Even if that was a true statement it just proves kids want to play for Negro on a championship level because they know he can get it  done. It takes a special coach to be able to win with that much talent on board, transfers or not. Look what happened to IMG over the weekend. All that transfer talent and they looked pathetic.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because they  brag about how good they are and how nice their stuff is and then they refuse to play OOS games but want the National rank

thats not how it works

Pretty much this^^^^^^

And most of their followers hate on CA so.....

14 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Unfortunately I have un intentionally upset several of the Folsom contingent, and I would like to make amends.

First let me state for the record, that I personally have no issue with the Folsom boosters, city, mayor, or football program as a whole.  My original and ONLY issue with Folsom was that they kept garnering unreasonably high national rankings due to lofty records vs. opponents that 200+ other teams in the country would be undefeated against.

Now that Folsom is 0-1 due to FINALLY playing an opponent that had the potential to beat them, my 5+ year crusade has been proven to be a righteous crusade.  Since, in the eyes of the OOS posters and national media, my position on Folsom has been validated, I am now prepared to call a truce between me and the Folsom football program.

To the Folsom boosters:

I offer to stop referring to your team as the devil.

I offer to stop posting funny pictures of your offensive line.

In return, I only ask that the Folsom boosters admit publically on this forum (each booster must start their own thread titled "I admit the Folsom football team has been overranked consistently for the past 8 years.  In the body of the thread, each Folsom poster should acknowledge that a. Folsom would have a hard time making the playoffs in the Trinity League. b. in 2014 Servite should have been ranked higher than Folsom, and would have been had they traded schedules. c. On average Folsom football has been ranked at least 50+ spots to high at the end of each season since 2010 ).

In honor of St. Crispin, Will great Folsom fathers smokeum peace pipe with Sammy.

peace pipe.gif

You are going to be murdered in your sleep by  the Foolsome gang.

Bad Sammy, Bad... go sit in the corner until we say you can come out.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

I agree.id be getting the ball to the Badge and Ngata all day somehow.  Folsom will still be formidable next season. If their new QB is decent, they’ll be fine. It’ll be interesting because DLS will graduate a lot in ‘19. I think their skill positions look really good (finally), but will have replace their front 7 (minus 1 jr) and both lines (minus 1 jr). Yikes!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

To the Folsom boosters:

I offer to stop referring to your team as the devil. 😳

I offer to stop posting funny pictures of your offensive line. 😥

peace pipe.gif

Sammy, I was with you til you said you would not refer to them as "the devil" or post funny pictures of their OL. 

If they are referred to anything else other then "the devil" in your tiers and I do not see anymore funny picts. from you then you will leave me no choice then to file a formal protest. 😞 Protest.thumb.jpg.9fddea066f109b0d9fc6bcd7cae5d1ce.jpg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Sammy, I was with you til you said you would not refer to them as "the devil" or post funny pictures of their OL. 

If they are referred to anything else other then "the devil" in your tiers and I do not see anymore funny picts. from you then you will leave me no choice then to file a formal protest. 😞 Protest.thumb.jpg.9fddea066f109b0d9fc6bcd7cae5d1ce.jpg

1st score- comes off a botched fumble call

2nd score- comes off  4th down DLS conversion where the QB throws a wounded duck, it is tipped and nearly intercepted, and lands right into a DLS players hands. 

Fun game nonetheless.