Peace offering to Folsom

Sammyswordsman

27 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1st score- comes off a botched fumble call

2nd score- comes off  4th down DLS conversion where the QB throws a wounded duck, it is tipped and nearly intercepted, and lands right into a DLS players hands. 

Fun game nonetheless. 

FPB good to see your're off suicide watch. 

StraightJacket.jpg.678e375e21aa93478e865aae0bdae199.jpg

In all seriousness, I was very impressed with Folsom's defense. Their front 7 played very solid and kept the Spartans O. in check. As did the Spartan's D. keeping Folsom's O. in check. It turned out to be like a heavyweight boxing match with each opponent slugging away and in the end DLS was the last one standing.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, 1DayPGA said:

FPB good to see your're off suicide watch. 

StraightJacket.jpg.678e375e21aa93478e865aae0bdae199.jpg

In all seriousness, I was very impressed with Folsom's defense. Their front 7 played very solid and kept the Spartans O. in check. As did the Spartan's D. keeping Folsom's O. in check. It turned out to be like a heavyweight boxing match with each opponent slugging away and in the end DLS was the last one standing.  

Tis was a great HS game. I think we changed a few minds. 

20 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Unfortunately I have un intentionally upset several of the Folsom contingent, and I would like to make amends.

First let me state for the record, that I personally have no issue with the Folsom boosters, city, mayor, or football program as a whole.  My original and ONLY issue with Folsom was that they kept garnering unreasonably high national rankings due to lofty records vs. opponents that 200+ other teams in the country would be undefeated against.

Now that Folsom is 0-1 due to FINALLY playing an opponent that had the potential to beat them, my 5+ year crusade has been proven to be a righteous crusade.  Since, in the eyes of the OOS posters and national media, my position on Folsom has been validated, I am now prepared to call a truce between me and the Folsom football program.

To the Folsom boosters:

I offer to stop referring to your team as the devil.

I offer to stop posting funny pictures of your offensive line.

I offer to rank them fairly in the Tiers

I offer to compliment the team as warranted.

I offer to support the team against OOS ridicule.

In return, I only ask that the Folsom boosters admit publically on this forum (each booster must start their own thread titled "I admit the Folsom football team has been overranked consistently for the past 8 years.  In the body of the thread, each Folsom poster should acknowledge that a. Folsom would have a hard time making the playoffs in the Trinity League. b. in 2014 Servite should have been ranked higher than Folsom, and would have been had they traded schedules. c. On average Folsom football has been ranked at least 50+ spots to high at the end of each season since 2010 ).

In honor of St. Crispin, Will great Folsom fathers smokeum peace pipe with Sammy.

peace pipe.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Haha this is internet GOLD!!  I have to give you props sammy, it's not always easy being the bigger man.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Second offer:

No NorCal team shall be ranked in the Top 50 until DLS wins another Open Championship since #1 and #2 in that geographical location have proven to be of equal quality.

It's only fair. We saw it go down with our own two eyes 

Ha if that's the case, then ga wouldn't crack the top 200. Nobody said life is fair. 

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who?

Echs (as a fatal attraction obsession)

blackhatter (as kind of a peanut sidekick)

fred (with sophisticated backward compliments)

sportsnut (from a place that denies anyone is better than lovejoy)

rab (and all of Ca’s social fabric)

you (sometimes when you’re cranky)

etc

• Haha 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Ha if that's the case, then ga wouldn't crack the top 200. Nobody said life is fair. 

Except several GA teams just put on a show for you all to see.

After rewatching the Mac game, I couldn't help but notice how much better McEachern looked compared to DLS and Foolsom despite being blown up by Colquitt.

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

After rewatching the Mac game, I couldn't help but notice how much better McEachern looked compared to DLS and Foolsom despite being blown up by Colquitt.

I hear ya, but your "show" was against other ga teams.  Tell you what, I will refrain from passing judgement on ga's place this year, until after Marrietta goes OOS against SJC.  That game will serve as a perfect barometer for ga hsfb since somebody will finally be going OOS against a legit team.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya, but your "show" was against other ga teams.  Tell you what, I will refrain from passing judgement on ga rating for this year, until after Marrietta goes OOS against SJC.  That game will serve as a perfect barometer for ga hsfb since somebody will finally be going OOS against a legit team.  

Fair enough, just keep in mind that Marietta is probably only a fringe top 10 team until they find some semblance of a defense and running game.

A win over SJC would suggest a number of GA teams should be considered for Top 25 status.

The only thing that CA showed was Chandler is severely overrated and the bottom half of their Top 10 would not win a state championship in Hawaii.

If ranking a GA/CA Top 10, only SJB, MD, and Centennial showed enough to be slam dunks in that ranking...

Now, let the outrage begin from the CA contingent.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Fair enough, just keep in mind that Marietta is probably only a fringe top 10 team until they find some semblance of a defense and running game.

A win over SJC would suggest a number of GA teams should be considered for Top 25 status.

If ranking a GA/CA Top 10, only SJB, MD, and Centennial showed enough to be slam dunks in that ranking...

Now, let the outrage begin from the CA contingent.

@Pops @CCBlackhatter please start your own ga football thread stop hikacking mine.  Thank you 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Echs (as a fatal attraction obsession)

blackhatter (as kind of a peanut sidekick)

fred (with sophisticated backward compliments)

sportsnut (from a place that denies anyone is better than lovejoy)

rab (and all of Ca’s social fabric)

you (sometimes when you’re cranky)

etc

Gee, thanks.... always wanted to be known as cranky but I gotta tell ya Pops, it beats being punch drunk and demented. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And both teams had 10 guys that could run 4.2

we know 

GA just like Folsom before the DLS game 

folsom is the greatest show on turf against non-elite teams (like McEachern)

GA was badly exposed against the only 2 elite oppronents they played this decade and have erased that from memory and just wants everyone to believe how great they are without proving it 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2