Now CA wants to tell people what to give their children to drink

HSFBfan

On 8/20/2018 at 10:28 AM, HSFBfan said:

I am very grateful to have never lived in CA. Been there. Will never return. I have mental deficiencies for not wanting government telling me what to do with my own body and if I had kids what to do with them. If so I'm glad I have them. 

Please read my post above. GRACIAS!!

On 8/20/2018 at 10:52 AM, Drummer61 said:

"Bigoted and soft headed" ??????? I doubt that....What he is is a guy who hates BIG GOVT and Calf has that....Bigoted, no, however,  he is NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT, which, imo is good...He not a Cultural Marxist nor a coward....

Why do you keep fighting your lil boys battles?  Let him answer for himself.  Sheesh.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:39 PM, stanscript said:

It would be nice if you read the article because it doesn't imply your claim.

Quote from the article:

"The bill, aimed at combating childhood obesity, would not preclude children or parents from ordering alternatives, however, according to ABC 7."

Perhaps you don't understand what "preclude" means.

BTW, what is wrong with trying to prevent childhood obesity?  The article says that 20% of all cancers are from obesity.

Hey, they aren't trying to take your guns away.     😉

California is just fine.  Fix your own state first before worrying about the Golden State.

NO FACTS ALLOWED IN REBUB THREADS!!  Well, unless they alternative facts of course.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:01 PM, HSFBfan said:

It is not up to the government to take care or watch out for u and me and esp if you have kids your kids. You as a parent are supposed to look out for their best intention. 

Sometimes the govt has to save us from ourselves.  You should be thanking the gov for that.  Like your democratic ran govt. 

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Gavin Newsome wants to give all ILLEGAL INVADERS FREE HC....Wow....Calf will go broke for real...Can you imagine 👎👎👎👎

That is a  huge concern for a lot of us. Newsom as governor could be the first strike of the hammer in the coffin. This state has to start moving back to the center or it faces huge problems. Even with that said, it may be too late.

We used to have the best roads in the country... now we have the worst. Our water pipeline system in LA is a monthly adventure as to where the next pipe is going to burst. I don't even want to get into the Calpers issue.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why do you keep fighting your lil boys battles?  Let him answer for himself.  Sheesh.

It's not really fighting for him though. 

Blind leading the blind with little intelligence between the two. 

On blindly posts every political story he can find on the internet, driving himself insane along the way. 

The other posts "read savage" and " dems are like sol alinsky" like a broken friggen record. 

513451896_giphy(6).gif.d528912d6c543b951027dcf820f1b505.gif

• Haha 1